Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 12 Nov 20, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Firsttimer2017 View Post
Hey Mick, it's great to see you are still a purveyor or positivity! It was my August positivity thread and after using all my energy keeping those keyboard warriors at bay, I took a little break. But I'm back and ready to make positive plans for 2021. Possibly April or October...
Welcome back. Let's hope we can all keep all the trolls who deliberately spoilt your August 20 thread away from this one.

Obviously my optimism was a little misplaced and we also lost our November visit.

We're into Tampa for the first time in April so far from LGW but could be changed to LHR . Villa also booked for next November.

Keep happy and positive.

Mick
Old 12 Nov 20, 10:08 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Great to see all this positivity. The thread also seems to have escaped the attention of the regular, bombastic, negative elements in the DIBB.

Perhaps we will soon return to the days when this holiday forum once again becomes just that!

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 20, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Andi
VIP Dibber

Oh forgot to say we also have our Disney and Universal Tickets and a number of weeks ago there was a good offer for Discovery Cove so booked that as well.

DVC - Animal Kingdom Lodge

International Drive 2002, All Star Movies 2005, Renaissance at Seaworld 2008, Rosen Plaza & POFQ 2010, Saratoga Springs Resort 2012, Hotel New York DLP 2013, Rosen Plaza and Old Key West 2014, AKL, BLT & SSR July 2015, Crowne Plaza NYC, AKL, Cabana Bay, AKL Nov 2017, Crowne Plaza NYC April 2018, Rosen Plaza, AKL and GFV August 2018, Australia Nov 2018, RCI Cruise August 2019, Rosen Plaza, Pop Century August 2022
Andi is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 20, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by cornishfrogboy View Post
Great to see all this positivity. The thread also seems to have escaped the attention of the regular, bombastic, negative elements in the DIBB.

Perhaps we will soon return to the days when this holiday forum once again becomes just that!
CFB

Do you mean the posts starting "That definitely won't happen" which invariably should start "In my opinion ... " but rarely do. If I shout it loudly enough and offensively enough people will think it's fact"

Actually I have posted about the Legacy Park area a bit recently and also the Visitor Toll Pass yesterday so maybe things are picking up.

Mick
Old 12 Nov 20, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

Booked for August back in September, keeping fingers tightly crossed,hopeful right now of a great 3 week trip
nadya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 20, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Not August as we're now travelling in term times for the first time in forever, but we're booked for October, I'm still prepared for disappointment but very much enjoying having the flights, car and rooms booked, something to look forward to.

August seems like a realistic goal I think, I'm also an NHS vaccinator and have been booked already so that gives me a lot of hope

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 20, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post
1RGJ
Getting Excited

For me, it's about being sensible. I didn’t think for one second August 2020 would go ahead, so stayed away from the thread, as I found it pointless building up so much hope to come so far down. However, I totally got the point and reasoning behind the thread.
I do feel 100% positive that Disney/Universal and all other attractions will be operating at nearly full capacity come August 2021, so feel this thread is much more in line for us all to enjoy and post our trips/bookings.
I have paid for flights with Lufthansa, from August 12. Will stay 2 nights at Bohemian hotel, in Celebrations. From there we have booked Hard rock hotel from 14th-17th August. We then travel down to Disney for 7 nights at Polynesian, and then 6 nights at Contemporary. We had such cheap flights. Can’t wait for us to go, and see others post Itineraries.
August 2021!
1RGJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 20, 11:54 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

We are booked for august 2021! Can’t bloomin’ wait. Flying from Newcastle staying at universal. I will be crying with happiness once I arrive!
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 20, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post
mrslfc
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by mrsbenny View Post
We are booked for august 2021! Can’t bloomin’ wait. Flying from Newcastle staying at universal. I will be crying with happiness once I arrive!
So I will I!

Love that everyone posting is being so positive
mrslfc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 20, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
luckystrikes
slightly serious Dibber

This is the thread I need 😂

We have been considering September and flight prices are great at the moment if we go indirect from Edinburgh with BA.

We have some first timers going in my 2 Sisters in Law, so our current dilemma is will they get the full Disney experience. Vaccine news has me wanting click the buy button!
luckystrikes is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List