Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 31 Dec 20, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MarkUK View Post
The firework brigade have started early tonight where we live! - Even they can’t be bothered to stay up until midnight tonight! 😂
I heard some when I was out for a walk over Clapham Common around noon and been hearing them since - despite Tier 4 there were clearly parties taking place (Christmas mixed messages haven’t helped) stupidly all round. Glad I am home with my heating on, pj on, and cup of tea at hand - melatonin soon to be poppped and ear plugs in - atleast I will be out for my exercise around 0600 fresh, sober and rested unlike some fools

Despite Fire Works happening for a while I slept well, up around 0530 for a jog around the commons, back showered and dressed and ready to head over to my Support Bubble for the day. HNY all xx

Edited at 08:39 AM.
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 20, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

Yes wherever you are - have a great news years Eve ...

Enjoy it ... however you choose to celebrate tonight... 😘
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 20, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Ellelledee
Imagineer

Mobile

Never been a massive fan of NYE. When I was younger used to go out and party but I don’t drink anymore and so I really don’t enjoy going out and having to try to last til midnight while everyone is getting wasted so for me the fact we can’t is a bonus.
Worked today but was allowed to finish at 3 (glad cos it was an awful day).
Made a Buffett for tea but then dropped a plate on my kitchen floor and it’s chipped/ripped/gouged the karndean - absolutely gutted! Lousy end to a lousy year.
Hope everyone has a good night whatever you do and all best wishes for 2021.
Ellelledee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 20, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
tocpe321
VIP Dibber

We've got some bits to eat and probably a glass or 2 of something alcoholic while we watch TV. Also maybe another game of Logo 2.

We usually say, "this year we're hopefully going to x on holiday". After 2020 we'll probably say it even more hopefully at midnight.

Happy New Year all.

Edited at 08:57 PM.
tocpe321 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 20, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Noodle500
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
It’s my birthday tomorrow as well. Happy birthday 🥳 to you
Thank you and Happy birthday too 😁
Noodle500 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 20, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
I am a bit scared none of my real clothes will fit now after the comfort of my pj’s. 😳
Yep, I had a serious problem!
I found one Black tie type dress that didn’t make me look like a badly wrapped package! Just...
I need to get my s*it together 😬

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 20, 11:40 PM  
Link to this Post
rasmus
Imagineer

rasmus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
We have to stay in, nowhere open and a 10pm curfew
January 2019-Cabana bay/Homewood suites
rasmus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 21, 12:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

We are out the EU now, just 53 mins to go to see the back of 2020 . Happy 2021 everyone, please let this year be a good one for us all.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 21, 12:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

Not a very exciting evening. Just vegging on sofa watching Hot Fuzz with DH. Wishing everyone a Happy New Year! 🥂 🥳
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 21, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
I heard some when I was out for a walk over Clapham Common around noon and been hearing them since - despite Tier 4 there were clearly parties taking place (Christmas mixed messages haven’t helped) stupidly all round. Glad I am home with my heating on, pj on, and cup of tea at hand - melatonin soon to be poppped and ear plugs in - atleast I will be out for my exercise around 0600 fresh, sober and rested unlike some fools

xx

Despite Fire Works happening for a while I slept well, up around 0530 for a gentle jog aka power walk for the over 50’s round the commons, back showered and dressed and ready to head over to my Support Bubble for the day. HNY all xx