Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 12 Jan 21, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
zavandor
Earning More Ears

30 minutes of early entry at all parks all days will be the best perk ever for onsite stays.
30 minutes will allow to stay ahead of the curve all day.
For example, in 30 minutes you can do at MK the Mine train and Peter Pan. While the offsite crowd queue for those 2, you can go to Splash and Big Thunder Mountains with a short queue. When the offisite guests are done with the headlines and go to the mountains, you'll be at Pirates and Jungle cruise.
Those 30 minutes will translate to hours saved.
It will be a nightmare for offsite guests, they won't really be able to rope drop anything.

Edited at 07:02 PM.
zavandor is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 21, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
salmim
Imagineer

salmim's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by zavandor View Post
30 minutes of early entry at all parks all days will be the best perk ever for onsite stays.
30 minutes will allow to stay ahead of the curve all day.
For example, in 30 minutes you can do at MK the Mine train and Peter Pan. While the offsite crowd queue for those 2, you can go to Splash and Big Thunder Mountains with a short queue. When the offisite guests are done with the headlines and go to the mountains, you'll be at Pirates and Jungle cruise.
Those 30 minutes will translate to hours saved.
It will be a nightmare for offsite guests, they won't really be able to rope drop anything.
We dont do early doors much these days but I agree half hour early will be good enough and the bonus of all parks even better. MGM for instance straight on TT then fast pass RRC? Same with other parks
salmim is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 21, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

It is true that the train from MCO to Disney has not started. The far longer stretch from I95 near Port Canaveral to MCO I drive past regularly. They have made huge progress quite quickly including building some bridges. It is certainly moving much faster than HS2 works in Bucks near where we used to live. There aren't any listed buildings etc in the way here in Central Florida.
Old 12 Jan 21, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

Originally Posted by aqualiv View Post
I don’t think this will happen
There’s a lot of pent up demand and they will be busier than ever
There are plenty of people here now with reduced entertainment etc and mandatory mask wearing. The main difference I have noticed is no groups of South Americans buying up the Premium Outlets or Ross!
Old 12 Jan 21, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
So you get on train to DS with your luggage then what as it's not allowed on Disney transport anyone know ?
Drop the luggage of with " disney bell services " that will have a desk at DS and they whisk your luggage of to your hotel, leaving you to spend money at DS or make your way to a park to enjoy some fireworks

now i know people will say " but we land late and want to head straight to the room ", so you can do that and either wait for your luggage or head to bed and collect your luggage in the morning, you would of course have to pack some stuff in a carry on for bed / morning / next day, but its a minor issue
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 21, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

Both times we have been to WDW it was 10pm before we arrived (plane delays etc). I would want to go straight to my room!
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 21, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by aprilshack View Post
You shouldn't need to wait for yout luggage the next day though, that's not great service. I don't want to lug anything extra around a park on that first night.
If you are going to the park on the 1st night, that is likely to mean your luggage will be waiting for you in your room. as i guess they will say it is something like a 3 hour wait till your luggage is in your resort / room

I only used the " pack some stuff in a carry on for bed / morning / next day " for people who couldnt wait for the luggage and wanted to go straight to the room and bed
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 21, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
GlenWa73
Swimming at the All Star Resort

What a pile of cow plop. The magic is well and truly under attack. No MAGICal express, no MAGIC hours and no MAGIC bands. The thing i'll miss the most is the magical express, lord knows we have enough magic bands tbf, and we rarely used magic hours because we could never get up early enough. BUT the express We always stay on property and we never get a car. Yours, upset.
Old 12 Jan 21, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

Originally Posted by GlenWa73 View Post
What a pile of cow plop. The magic is well and truly under attack. No MAGICal express, no MAGIC hours and no MAGIC bands. The thing i'll miss the most is the magical express, lord knows we have enough magic bands tbf, and we rarely used magic hours because we could never get up early enough. BUT the express We always stay on property and we never get a car. Yours, upset.

Maybe they’ve gone off the word magic 😂
They’ll rename magic kingdom next!
aqualiv is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 21, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
AliceCooper9
Apprentice Imagineer

Walk

AliceCooper9 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List