Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 9 Jul 19, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
catherine p
Helping Minnie

Talking November weather Any ideas!

Hi everyone
We travel 7/11/19 - 23/11/19 does anyone have any idea of weather at all!
I’m just really stuck what to buy clothing wise would really appreciate any feed back thank
catherine p is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 19, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindsaymc
Helping Mickey

We have been end of November 3 times and have always had really good weather. I have needed a cardigan on a night as it does get cooler once the sun goes down.
I think we had rain once in 3 years.
Lindsaymc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 19, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Been around 15 times in November and into December.

90% of the time the days are shorts and tee shirt weather in the high 70s low 80s. But as the PP said early mornings and after sunset can get very chilly. Occasionally a cold front will come through and make it very cool during the day but these only last a couple of days.

In early Nov 2015 we had about five days that were record breaking for those actual days - in the low 90s.

Usually dry and low humidity.

Apologies for the Fahrenheit stuff - it's an age thing. You won't see any of that Centigrade nonsense on WFTV or Fox 35.

Mick

Edited at 05:48 PM.
mick is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 19, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Wolverine
Excited about Disney

Mobile

As above we are going virtually same days as you and as everyone else

T shirt and shorts during the day sometimes jeans and a light jacket at night if it's cooler
Wolverine is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 19, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Think it was 2011 we went November, had to cancel September due to DH having an accident. As others have said it gets chilly after dark and for us it was downright cold a couple of nights, we actually bought a couple of jackets to wear it was not warm enough on a few of the day to go in the pool at HRH either, so take at least one warm hoody or jacket just in case.
Old 9 Jul 19, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

We went on the 26th Nov last year. Up until then our friends who were out there had amazing weather.

Oh my god it changed! It was absolutely freezing, 9 degrees and then up to 33 and back down to 9. We actually went shopping for more winter clothes. As you’re going in the earlier part of November I think you should be fine . But I would pack layers just in case. We had gloves, scarves, super dry coats on and were still cold a couple of days!
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 19, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I’ve been in November before and like others have said mostly it was t shirt and shorts weather. However it was chilly early morning and later in the evening but a hoodie was enough.

I think there was one day I wore leggings, t shirt and hoodie most of the day as it was cooler but mostly it was lovely.

Obviously it didn’t put me off and as you can see by my countdown I’m off again in November.

It appears you travel back the day I leave but looking at your countdown it’s longer? Have you got it set right? Apologies for asking.. it just confused me
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 19, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Lorbs
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Been a number of times in November and its my favourite time to go. Warm in the day but can get chilly of a night time. Jeans and jumper during the night. T shirt and shorts for the day
Lorbs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 19, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Warkman58
Imagineer

Yes our favourite tine to go.
Weather still nice and warm but there can be evenings when tge temp drops do take a sweatshirt with yiu.
Also, don’t forget the night draws in quickly, not an ussue for us, but park hours are reduced
Villa Formosa Gardens, Flights BA/Aer Lingus
20th August 2016 to 3rd September 2016,
Warkman58 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 19, 10:47 PM  
Link to this Post
LRMD
Imagineer

Mobile

We went 30 Oct to 12 Nov last year, it was really hot! We usually go in January when it’s cooler. Think it was 30 degrees everyday.
LRMD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List