Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 26 Sep 20, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post
skalexander
Imagineer

I need a new pillow...

I need a new pillow but I'm not sure what to buy.

I've googled and read reviews, but they all seem to categorise them for front, back or side sleepers - whereas I'm a everything sleeper, very restless, which drives me and my husband mad.

My search for pillow reviews for restless sleepers yielded just regular pillow reviews.

I used to have a Simba but I just stopped getting on with it. I tried a Tempur Cloud but it left me with a sore neck. I went back to the Simba for a bit, but I'm now using a cheapo one from Dunelm Mill which was in our house, which is not fantastic but weirdly better than the Simba.

Is anyone else a restless sleeper? What kind of pillow do you have?
Old 26 Sep 20, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

I spent a lot of time in Florida watching this guy who invented a perfect pillow called 'my pillow,' he would have a studio audience who spoke how 'my pillow' had beem life changing.

There is a short video here that's worth a watch because it could change your life too:

mypillow
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 20, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Please also watch the customer testimonial video where a man says he falls asleep in just two minutes thanks to 'my pillow.'
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 20, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

I have a Mammoth pillow and a The White Company pillow. I sleep with my head on the Mammoth pillow and the White Company pillow over my head.
marypoppins38 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 20, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Helen J
Imagineer

furniturevillage/s...MPILL-888.html

I've had this pillow for about 3 years now, it is amazing, it's so good that I have to take it everywhere with me now, I can't sleep without it.
My DH has the lofted one, but that one is too tall for me.
I tried this pillow out when I was buying a new mattress, I'm not sure I would have paid that much for a pillow I couldn't try out first though.
Old 26 Sep 20, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Helen J View Post
furniturevillage/s...MPILL-888.html

I've had this pillow for about 3 years now, it is amazing, it's so good that I have to take it everywhere with me now, I can't sleep without it.
My DH has the lofted one, but that one is too tall for me.
I tried this pillow out when I was buying a new mattress, I'm not sure I would have paid that much for a pillow I couldn't try out first though.
That is the one I have. Highly recommend it, its so comfortable.
Edited to add: We got two free when we bought our Mammoth mattress (which is equally as comfortable).
marypoppins38 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 20, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Helen J
Imagineer

I meant to add, we have 3 different types of mammoth pillow, but only 1 of them suits me, one is too tall and the other is too hard. You really need to try them out, living in the Isle of Man you probably have more chance than we do at being able to test them - because of covid.
Old 26 Sep 20, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Helen J
Imagineer

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
That is the one I have. Highly recommend it, its so comfortable.
Edited to add: We got two free when we bought our Mammoth mattress (which is equally as comfortable).

Yes, we got 2 supersoft slim pillows free when we bought our mammoth mattress. Then we bought the mammoth bed divan from a different company and got a supersoft lofted pillow and a different mammoth pillow free.

The only one I like is the supersoft slim, it is an amazing pillow.
Old 26 Sep 20, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
ncmurray
Imagineer

personally, I think nothing beats a couple of goose down pillows.
Old 26 Sep 20, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ncmurray View Post
personally, I think nothing beats a couple of goose down pillows.
Me too - well I have 8 on my bed all various firmness so I can mix and match as needs be - i like to sleep surrounded by pillows
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List