Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 10 Aug 20, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Twinmumlowe
Gone all Goofy

Mobile Klook and ticket refunds

Hi all

Has anyone had any joy with a refund from klook? Our tickets were non cancel and non refundable- but obviously we were never intending on cancelling them! Our flights have been cancelled and it’s unlikely we’ll be able to go within the time they’ve extended them to (sep 21) we did have travel insurance but not checked where we stand with that yet - not all our party took insurance prior to Covid though and 1 is high risk 😳.

I can’t afford to just loose £4K 😭😱
Twinmumlowe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 20, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Our tickets were non refundable but Klook provided a full refund within 48hrs. Amazing service and there original price was great too
Moorlandman is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 20, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
BigSkip
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Moorlandman View Post
Our tickets were non refundable but Klook provided a full refund within 48hrs. Amazing service and there original price was great too
That's how you get repeat business isn't it?
BigSkip is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 20, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Bigbuc1
Earning More Ears

I'm curious to know if Your refunds were whilst the parks were still closed or after they reopened ?

As today I have email from Klook explaining tickets use by dates are extended, So I'm hoping they will still offer a Refund if I can provide evidence of flight cancellations. Or do You think they will refuse as the parks are now open ? Albeit under different circumstances as I'm technically not guaranteed to still get in as numbers are reduced and You have to book a slot day by day.

What do You think please ?
Bigbuc1 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 20, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Twinmumlowe
Gone all Goofy

Our refunds came in last week which was around a week after requesting them, we received a generic email today about extending dates etc but we’ve already had the refund. In fairness their customer service had been top notch
Twinmumlowe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 20, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Bigbuc1
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by Twinmumlowe View Post
Our refunds came in last week which was around a week after requesting them, we received a generic email today about extending dates etc but we’ve already had the refund. In fairness their customer service had been top notch
Thanks for the info, thats encouraging that they are still willing to offer a
refund, just need BA to officially announce what is obvious. Hurry up already 🙏
Old 19 Aug 20, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
robotango
Proud to wear my Ears

My refund came through today, I emailed them when our flights were cancelled, even though I’d accepted an open ticket, I was asked to provide proof of cancellation but couldn’t so I just sent my original flight confirmation and then received an email confirming the cancellation. Absolutely top class service, will definitely book with them again, even if the price is slightly higher
robotango is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 20, 03:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Bigbuc1
Earning More Ears

Flights are now cancelled, So I just re emailed Klook regarding Our various attraction tickets. Hopefully Klook come good for us, I will give a update soon hopefully.
Old 25 Aug 20, 12:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Bigbuc1
Earning More Ears

Looks like My flights have been cancelled 2 days too late as Klook are refusing to refund the park tickets now, just keeping saying the dates are extended. We cannot go this year now or next, therefore We can't use them. Currently have over £2k in attraction tickets I can't use.

Hopefully a Klook rep will see this post ?
Old 27 Aug 20, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
lifes2comp
Excited about Disney

We were originally booked in May with Disney tickets through Klook. Flights etc were cancelled of course but I kept the tickets due to the date extension announced in the hope we could go next May instead.

Increasingly pessimistic of that happening for one reason or another and keep wondering whether I would be able to get a refund. I remember Disney on their site saying as part of extension if couldn’t travel by sept 21 then value could be used against future tickets but don’t understand that would work.

Keep second guessing myself that I should have got a refund back in May but was worried about ticket prices in future. Could go either way of course.

Anybody in same situation or had refund from Klook some time after trip cancelled? Also had the generic extension email from them last week which I have assumed means they will use that not to refund...
lifes2comp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List