Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 9 Oct 20, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
baldybouncer
slightly serious Dibber

Booked with KLM and fly with Virgin direct cheaply!

Just booked KLM direct flight manchester to Orlando and got it for 5 people for just over £2k! over the moon for direct flights.

The flight is a virgin flight so direct return flights from manchester is a good deal!
Old 9 Oct 20, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Great price!

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 20, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Spencerfamily
Excited about Disney

Just booked the same for April and August- hoping we get to use at least one and we usually go those times... missed both this year. Booked through Dial a Flight after seeing them on Skyscanner
2ad 1ch for £1004 Man-MCO direct for each trip both in the school hols.

Edited at 05:45 PM.
Spencerfamily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 20, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
nth09
Apprentice Imagineer

nth09's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by baldybouncer View Post
Just booked KLM direct flight manchester to Orlando and got it for 5 people for just over £2k! over the moon for direct flights.

The flight is a virgin flight so direct return flights from manchester is a good deal!
Good price and I hope it works out. Just beware if you end up with a cancellation. My experience with KLM on that one this summer means I will simply not use them again.
nth09 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 20, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post
baldybouncer
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by nth09 View Post
Good price and I hope it works out. Just beware if you end up with a cancellation. My experience with KLM on that one this summer means I will simply not use them again.
We booked via Dialaflight and paid in full - so fingers crossed! Flight number VS75/VS76
Old 9 Oct 20, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
daffodil92
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by baldybouncer View Post
We booked via Dialaflight and paid in full - so fingers crossed! Flight number VS75/VS76
Can you add baggage and seats on to these flights in the future do you know?
I can see my dates for £1400 for 4 adults and one teenager direct LHR/MCO 31st July to 22nd August. It’s so tempting!
daffodil92 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 20, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
luvorlando12
Excited about Disney

I personally will never use them again they cancelled our flights without informing us only by chance found it when logging in to my booking, we have been waiting 138 days for a refund and have still not received it. Just fobbed off everytime we contact them even the delegate email address doesn't reply now.
luvorlando12 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 20, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
nth09
Apprentice Imagineer

nth09's Reviews
Originally Posted by luvorlando12 View Post
I personally will never use them again they cancelled our flights without informing us only by chance found it when logging in to my booking, we have been waiting 138 days for a refund and have still not received it. Just fobbed off everytime we contact them even the delegate email address doesn't reply now.
I was in just that situation - they evidently had no intention of refunding. I had to go through my bank who dealt with it. I’d try that if I was you. Certainly wouldn’t trust KLM though.
nth09 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 20, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
luvorlando12
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by nth09 View Post
I was in just that situation - they evidently had no intention of refunding. I had to go through my bank who dealt with it. I’d try that if I was you. Certainly wouldn’t trust KLM though.
We paid via paypal so unsure where we stand if it carries on we will take them to court. Like you will never ever use them again and would never recommend to anyone.
luvorlando12 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 20, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
nth09
Apprentice Imagineer

nth09's Reviews
Originally Posted by luvorlando12 View Post
We paid via paypal so unsure where we stand if it carries on we will take them to court. Like you will never ever use them again and would never recommend to anyone.
Go to PayPal and launch it as a disputed charge. The service has not been provided. PayPal should them investigate and refund you. Probably a lot quicker and more effective than dealing with klm.