Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 7 Dec 17, 11:25 PM  
Link to this Post
suecee
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by ERICSMUM View Post
Baby & children’s clothes. I’ve got 4 great nieces and nephews under 4 and I love buying them unusual things that we don’t see here. I find really good quality clothes which my niece says wash and wear far better than clothes she buys the boys from Next, Asda etc.
Oh yes, I have a 2 year old niece and definitely need to get her something sparkly
Old 7 Dec 17, 11:35 PM  
Link to this Post
suecee
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Powlay View Post
We buy equate cold and flu daytime and nitetime liquid, usually use a coupon to make it cheaper its usually £7.82 for the two bottles maximum. A lemsip all in one is usually about £4.50 a bottle but the size is usually less than half the size of the equate bottles. So really you get 4 bottles of English size for slightly less than the cost of 2 bottles here. Also its very very strong compared to the English options. The nitetime option puts me to sleep, where as english varieties dont.

Arthritis Pain Relief Extended Release Caplets by equate, about £7, so say £5.30 for 325 tablets 650mg each so like 1.6p each, anadin do a similar joint pain tablet, theyre on offer at £1.70 for 16! so like 10.6p each and theyre 200mg.

Also its easier, buying one pack of 325 tablets thats like 20 uk packs, buying them 2 packs at a time... my times more valuable.
Hi Powlay,

Can you tell me more about the Arthritis Pain Relief Extended Release Caplets by equate. I have arthritis in my knees and not yet found any effective relief.

Thanks
Old 7 Dec 17, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
suecee
Very Serious Dibber

Thanks everyone for your great replies. You have all helped me add a few more things to my list.
Old 8 Dec 17, 12:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Powlay
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 4
Originally Posted by suecee View Post
Hi Powlay,

Can you tell me more about the Arthritis Pain Relief Extended Release Caplets by equate. I have arthritis in my knees and not yet found any effective relief.

Thanks
They're not for me, my wife has bad hips and has struggled the last 18 months, i bought her these without her knowing and she has only been taking them a short period of time but already has said theyre better than anything else she has taken over the last year.

Theyre an analgesics, a painkiller but not a inflamation drug. So they will not do anything in regard to swelling.

Tylenol do these also but theyre more expensive and the ingredients are the same!

I use Naproxen sodium capsules, 220mg for a knee injury i have thats awaiting operation. That works as a pain killer and reduces inflammation, ive been told its also very good for rheumatoid arthritis. I believe you can get these in the UK in 500mg from your doctor. May be worth enquiring about?
Old 8 Dec 17, 12:15 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by suecee View Post
Hi Powlay,

Thanks
There just slow release paracetomol.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 17, 12:49 AM  
Link to this Post
salmon70
Imagineer

Mobile

First time this year and we bought:

Disney Starbucks large drinking cup with straw (Trenta size)
A Mickey pants mug
Mickey egg mould
Disney keyrings
Disney ears (traditional ones with red and white spotty bow)
Mickey head pens
Reeces (lots of them)
WDW sweatshirt
Disney purse
Mickey umbrella
Mickey earrings
Mickey rings
Disney postcard
Disney ponchos
Orlando magnet
Mickey magnet
A set of Tsum Tsums
Disney lanyards

Next year we will no doubt buy similar items but also

A Disney bauble
Resort pin
MNSSHP pin (as we didn't think to buy this year!)
Photo album (with the year on)
Minnie pants
More Mickey ears

I could go on 😃.
salmon70 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 17, 02:07 AM  
Link to this Post
BoxOfFrogs
VIP Dibber

BoxOfFrogs's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
So far

Ralph Lauren x5 polo shirts, x3 hoodies 50% off but better than that, they have big & tall

X dunno various Disney/universal t-shirts, caps, must have 5 mugs by now

Disney framed drawing of stitch, drawn & personalised for my daughter, lovely

X2 avatar dinosaur flying thingies

X4 giant packs of ankle socks and x4 shirts from Walmart

T-shirt and mug from H&H tattoo shop at city walk (chuffed)

Half a stone of belly fat

Haven't been to 'think geek' or 'hot topic" yet for my daughters to buy their Christmas presents, that's gonna be messy
Old 28 Dec 17, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
suecee
Very Serious Dibber

Hi everyone,

Just updating my "things to buy" list. It has definitely grown thanks to reading your fab lists

All I have to do now is work out which stores I want to visit & where to find them.

Only 29 days to go!
Old 28 Dec 17, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Powlay
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 4
If you're driving and want a smaller mall, not as rammed but very very good have a looksy at the altamonte mall.
Old 28 Dec 17, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
suecee
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Thanks Powlay. No car but happy to Uber so I'll check it out