Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 10 May 18, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyTillIDie
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Brilliant thanks very much
DisneyTillIDie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 18, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Glyndsey
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gipsy 4 View Post
Quick! fast passes are available for Toy Story Mania from May 20th onwards
Good luck to anyone going soon

It’s closing June 11th for a week too

wdwmagic/amp/attract...mpression=true
Thank you so much got fastpasses.
Glyndsey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 18, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Glyndsey

Mobile

[QUOTE=DisneyF1rstT1me;13241854]You absolute superstar Gipsy4, thank you so much. FP booked for 9:05am on Sun 27 May - the only day we've got a HS visit planned. Very pleased with that, thank you.[/QUOTE
We are just after you at 9.20am.
Glyndsey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 18, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyF1rstT1me
slightly serious Dibber

[QUOTE=Glyndsey;13242994]
Originally Posted by DisneyF1rstT1me View Post
You absolute superstar Gipsy4, thank you so much. FP booked for 9:05am on Sun 27 May - the only day we've got a HS visit planned. Very pleased with that, thank you.[/QUOTE
We are just after you at 9.20am.
Well if you see a family of 4 coming out of TSM with a frizzy-haired mum (I anticipate the humidity will NOT be my friend) saying crossly to her kids, "you don't know you're born, I would have killed to come to Disney World when I was a kid, now you'd better start enjoying yourself quicksticks!" say hello to me!
DisneyF1rstT1me is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 18, 06:21 AM  
Link to this Post
steph1
Imagineer

steph1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
So glad I stumbled on this post, we arrive in Orlando on the evening of the 9th June and have just managed to rearrange my park visits so now we will get to ride TSM why we are there as for the rest of our trip it will be closed. Phew! No need now to have a stroppy 4 year old for the holiday hahaha. Thanks guys from on e very relieved mummy
steph1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 18, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyFoodie
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by mrsmickey View Post
Thank you! I’ve just got June 5th... my little boy is a massive fan of toy story things and will so want to go on this. Don’t forget if you’re using MDE you will have to modify another cat. A fast pass to get it... bye bye Beauty and the Beast FP’s
I promise you don't need a FP for beauty and the beast. Just show up 15-20 mins early and you'll get a seat no problem.
DisneyFoodie is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 18, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Glyndsey

[QUOTE=DisneyF1rstT1me;13247159]
Originally Posted by Glyndsey View Post
Well if you see a family of 4 coming out of TSM with a frizzy-haired mum (I anticipate the humidity will NOT be my friend) saying crossly to her kids, "you don't know you're born, I would have killed to come to Disney World when I was a kid, now you'd better start enjoying yourself quicksticks!" say hello to me!
lol I will be the adult shouting at my lot to hurry up as got lots still do.
Hope you have a great time can't believe we only have a few days left till we go yippee.
Old 13 May 18, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
5gotodisney
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by trampslikeus View Post
Has anyone secured any after 11th June closure? Was looking for 29th June but nothing showing
We are the same, were hoping to do Hollywood Studios on the 29th, but can’t seem to get TSM at all that day, but I have managed to book FP for it for the 30th, I know it’s the day TSL opens, so I suspect it’s going to be absolutely manic there, if I can grab FP for the 29th I would prefer that to be honest, so hoping they may show up at some point.
5gotodisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 18, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
ros1
Trying for More Ears

Thanks so much! Was disappointed i wasn't able to get a fastpass for this and would never have thought to keep trying for it. Just got some!
ros1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List