Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 17 May 17, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post

alternatives to yak&yeti and paridso 37

hi all.

got a couple of table credits left for trip. have booked yak&yeti and paridso 37 but now seen dis unplugged review (from last year I admit) and they were on bottom 5 list

what do you guys think? already going to tusker house for brekky one day so prob wont go there for dinner too I suppose?

any other good restautrants out there? I can chop and change so doesn't matter where but need to be on dining plan

for the record doing california grill, ohana (twice!), raglan road, crystal palace brekkie, teppan edo, le cellier, 50's prim time, boma, la hacienda, tusker hse,cape may cafe
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 17, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

I really like Yak & Yeti, I'd keep that. Not sure why the poor reviews.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 17, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
gjmarsh01
Earning More Ears

We rate the Yak & Yeti as our top single table credit restaurant. We have been many times and was there only last week. Can not comment on Paridso37 as have not eaten there.
I have also seen the dis unplugged review and thought the guys were talking rubbish about most of the restaurants they reviewed.
gjmarsh01 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 17, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Via Napoli for Pizzas
Old 17 May 17, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
ladyofleisure
Excited about Disney

I'd take the reviews with a pinch of salt as it really is individual taste, our last night meal at Paradiso 37 was the highlight of the trip, so much so we are booked again for August.

As we were at the end of our dining plan stay we were not really hungry and not sure re: the menu. 2 adults 1 children LOVED it. Smaller portions (thankfully) but cooked to perfection salmon and steak were brilliant and my son declared the chicken the best of the holiday. He is very fussy and had eaten lots of chicken over the holidays, so praise indeed...

server couldn't have been nicer or worked harder, and the live music was really good. I'd say take all reviews lightly, look at the menus and see if the food is to your preference. I love reading reviews but they can be so subjective sometimes...

A link to my 2020 trip to Los Angeles:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1161735

A link to my 2017 trip to POR and HRH is show below:
Star Wars, Bar Bores, Car Tours and No Chores!

A link to my 2015 trip to CBR and RPR is shown below:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...me+the +power
ladyofleisure is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 17, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
AlexE
Imagineer

AlexE's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

We loved the Wave at the Contemporary (the long island tea was good) liked Coral Reef but not the location of our table and loved the Cafe at the Floridian.
Old 17 May 17, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
We've been to Y&Y twice a liked it both times, don't remember seeing that on the "best & worst". Trattoria Al Forno gets good reviews
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 17, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Mazbar
Imagineer

Mazbar's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Yak and yeti has been one of our best meals while we have been here, but boma was average food and in 50's prime time diner I had the chicken that was fine but the mash was Luke warm at best even after sending it back 3 times.
Mazbar is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 17, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Yak & Yeti is ALWAYS our first ADR to be booked. We did it 3 times last September. Its without doubt our favourite place to eat. Food & service is always briliant but we do use our Landry's card there hence the great management attention we get each time.
Old 17 May 17, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBride08
Apprentice Imagineer

Another vote for Yak and Yeti always a must for us

1996 WDW Offsite / 2001 DLP HNY / 2002 WDW ASM / 2004 DLP NB / 2008 Our Wedding Trip WDW POFQ & GF / 2009 - WDW CSR / 2010 DLP with bump! NB / 2012 WDW AKL / 2013 DLP HC

Our 2017 return DCL / BC / Universal HRH Vlogs
DisneyBride08 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List