Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 1 Sep 17, 11:49 PM  
Link to this Post
stonemad
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Hi
Getting flights in June for €367 bit earlier in June than we wanted 6th to 23rd and flying from Cork which is added bonus. Don't know whether to wait for later ones or just book it's such a fantastic price. Aer lingus and virgin through Manchester.
stonemad is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 17, 06:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

This is great deal stonemad! In few years DS will be finishing in May but for now we are stuck to summer holidays or a holiday week + 1 week off school so June not an option but this is great deal.

I am not sure why I keep checking for flights as I have pretty much decided on European beach vacation in the summer and Orlando in October

Some great deals from about 23rd of June to LAX on british airways. Considering the more reliable weather and how much I want to go back to San Diego it's little tempting to change plans.

Edited at 06:51 AM.
Alien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 17, 08:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Havent seen flights as cheap as that from Ireland in a long time Stonemad. Going over you will be excited its coming back is the hard bit. Although then you have to factor in if you get delayed in their customs hall! I wouls be very tempted to take the chance at that price!
Also we were there from June 20th this year weather was the nicest we have ever had!
Ciano is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 17, 09:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

really? People were giving out so much! Perhaps I should reconsider

There are good deals last week of June first of July if anyone is looking at that time.

Some amazing prices from 20th of June!

Edited at 09:22 AM.
Alien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 17, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
stonemad
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Alien View Post

There are good deals last week of June first of July if anyone is looking at that time.
With which airline? Have skyscanner alert but lots of flights not showing yet for those dates :-(

Don't mind the coming back as we are cuting out the long journey home to Cork and cutting out overnight stay in Dublin before flight.

Flying virgin absolutely loved it last year. Hour and half layover in Manchester coming back which hopefully will be doable if we run 😕

I'm trying to talk myself into it but would prefer week later.
stonemad is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 17, 09:31 AM  
Link to this Post
jules_ni1
Very Serious Dibber

We usually go from Dublin on around 30th June and expect to pay £700 via New York with a stop over coming back 21st July. This year they were just under £900 on the day released and have seem to have stayed there. We ended up booking 23rd June to 19th July for £630 each with United. Have to take DS out of school for 1 week but this year he did nothing but games in the last week so I'm not bothered!
Old 2 Sep 17, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Love the Irish boomerang, starting a holiday with an Irish fry complete with white pudding is the best !
First time I did it was years ago and saved me £300 pp starting in DUB rather than LGW using Virgin to LAS even allowing for hotel and placement flight. Technically I saved even more as I fitted in atrip to the Public Records office in Dublin to do some family history which saved me a whole another trip.
Another option that works well is Gothenburg !
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 17, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
debs2028
Imagineer

Mobile

Who did you find these flights with please , thanks
debs2028 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 17, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Yep we were there for 18 nights and only had 1 night where we decided not to go out as it was raining heavy. Many many beautiful mornings and afternoons by the pool. We had a ball! I think the weather the previous 2 weeks had been bad.

We have been 4 times in June love that time of yr but summer was v long on kids this yr so decided Aug for next yr!
Old 2 Sep 17, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
3family
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Anyone tempted by the new Aer Lingus route to Miami?

Some really cheap flights for early June 2018. Under 500 direct