Old 8 Aug 10, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_time
Imagineer

Disney_time's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
"Will Call" Tickets - have I boobed?

*** update post 9***

Recently bought Disney Ultimate passes from Disney.co.uk and Universal 2 park tickets from BA. These are for my DS21 & his two pals who are going to Florida (& Las Vegas) to celebrate their 21st birthdays.

I have barcode print outs for both lots of tickets rather than hard tickets. Obviously they won't have my credit card with them ,

Does anyone know if this will give them any probs when they try to pick up the tickets? The Disney printout definitely does not say the cc is required -it just says you need the printout. The lead passenger is my DS & his name is on the printout.

The BA process actually asked if the card holder was travelling & also asked for the 3 names for the tickets.

I have used barcode printouts before at both resorts & can't remember if I had to show my CC.

Has anyone done this recently & did you have any probs?

Edited at 10:49 PM.
Disney_time is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 10, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
gemboss
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

We bought our disney tickets for May 2010 online from disney.co.uk. We just took barcode print out to the "will call" ticket desks at the park entry and they exchanged them for credit card sized park tickets which you'll use for duration of tickets. Credit card isn't required (I rang to clarify just before we left and we weren't asked for it at park).

Absolutely no problems - very easy and hassle free.

hope this helps
gemboss is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 10, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_time
Imagineer

Disney_time's Reviews
Originally Posted by gemboss View Post
We bought our disney tickets for May 2010 online from disney.co.uk. We just took barcode print out to the "will call" ticket desks at the park entry and they exchanged them for credit card sized park tickets which you'll use for duration of tickets. Credit card isn't required (I rang to clarify just before we left and we weren't asked for it at park).

Absolutely no problems - very easy and hassle free.

hope this helps
Thanks - that's good to hear. I'm hoping they don't have any probs.
Old 9 Aug 10, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post

don't forget photo ID to collect will call tickets!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 10, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_time
Imagineer

Disney_time's Reviews
Originally Posted by mickeymaniac View Post
don't forget photo ID to collect will call tickets!
Thanks - good point. I will remind them to keep ID handy - they will have to anyway - for buying alcohol since they are just 21.
Old 9 Aug 10, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi, I think Universal may require them to have the CC that was used to book the tickets. Perhaps ring or email Universal to clarify.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 10, 03:32 AM  
Link to this Post
gaulde
Imagineer

gaulde's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
no universal don't they just scan the barcode and your allowed in to the park they don't give a ticket as such like disney do.
Old 10 Aug 10, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_time
Imagineer

Disney_time's Reviews
Originally Posted by gaulde View Post
no universal don't they just scan the barcode and your allowed in to the park they don't give a ticket as such like disney do.
I think this one might be different as It's not from Universal's website & has no barcode. The voucher from BA & says to go to a ticket desk to exchange it.

Time will tell, but it specifically asked if cardholder was in the party & I ticked "no".

The go in 3 weeks so I wil be able to report back to the other Dibbers who have bought with the good price from BA.

Edited at 06:37 PM.
Disney_time is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 10, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_time
Imagineer

Disney_time's Reviews
Just reporting back - DS & pals there just now & had no probs exchanging printouts for tickets.

They had Disney printouts for WDW tickets & a British Airways printout for Universal Studios tickets. They didn't need to show the credit card they were paid for with.
Old 6 Sep 10, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread