Old 13 Feb 11, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Derryfam
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by seansdad View Post
Spooky, Greyfriars, I've just been doing my ticket reseacrh and came to exactly the same conclusion!
Thanks for taking the time to answer mythread! It must be a good deal if you both thought it at the same time!
Derryfam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 11, 06:34 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by BevS97 View Post
It's not ONE ticket to start with, it's normally three. And it's very rarely the cheapest way to do all the parks as there is simply no way you can visit 10 parks 14 times each but that's what you are paying for.

Personally, I would buy 7-10 days at WDW, base ticket, no hopping. Water parks if they are important to you (I can take or leave them) and a 2 park Universal bonus ticket.
That's what we've done. We've decided just to pay Seaworld at the door.

I was tempted by the £70 Seaworld + Buck + Aquatica. But we decided we wanted the Disney waterparks, so we didn't need Aquatica, and since we are undecided about Busch, it works out just as cheap to pay at the door of Seaworld (that way we can buy a combo with Busch if we think we want it (about £75) and just pay Seaworld if we decide not to go to Busch (£50-55).
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 11, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post

We are going with our two daughters in Nov and we have bought the ONE ticket from Thompson £1756 (£449 each) for the four of us, the main reason for buying this is so we can basicaly pick and choose were we want to go on a day by day basis, or at least that is the plan, as well as the fact that the girls keep changing their minds as to what they want to do!
Old 13 Feb 11, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Derryfam
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by tallula1968 View Post
We are going with our two daughters in Nov and we have bought the ONE ticket from Thompson £1756 (£449 each) for the four of us, the main reason for buying this is so we can basicaly pick and choose were we want to go on a day by day basis, or at least that is the plan, as well as the fact that the girls keep changing their minds as to what they want to do!
This was the main reason for me thinking of this ticket! Is there park hopping available on these?

It's quite confusing as there's lots of tickets out there!

Welcome to the Dibb by the way it's great!
Derryfam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 11, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
kerrycookie17
Getting Excited

http://www.park-tickets.com/disney-parks/disney3-magic-plus14.aspx[/URL]

This is the ticket we booked last year and will probably do again this year.

Kerry ann x

1994 Chatham Park, Kissimmee, 1997 Chatham Park, Kissimmee, 2005 Sheraton World Resort, 2006 Enclave Suites, 2007 Highland Reserve Villa, 2009 Highland Reserve Villa, 2010 Grand Beach Resort, 2011 Encantada Resort, 2012 Encantada Resort
kerrycookie17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 11, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Derryfam View Post
This was the main reason for me thinking of this ticket! Is there park hopping available on these?

It's quite confusing as there's lots of tickets out there!

Welcome to the Dibb by the way it's great!
Hiya, yes, you can park hop with this ticket.
Old 14 Feb 11, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Derryfam
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by glasgow View Post
That's what we've done. We've decided just to pay Seaworld at the door.

I was tempted by the £70 Seaworld + Buck + Aquatica. But we decided we wanted the Disney waterparks, so we didn't need Aquatica, and since we are undecided about Busch, it works out just as cheap to pay at the door of Seaworld (that way we can buy a combo with Busch if we think we want it (about £75) and just pay Seaworld if we decide not to go to Busch (£50-55).
Hi glasgow

If the Seaworld tickets are just £55 then I think we'll prob go for that! I wondered if you went out of the park and returned the same day if that's classed as hopping?

Thanks for reply
Old 14 Feb 11, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Greyfriars View Post
The problem with all these tickets is you are paying for about 60 days worth of parks and usually are only there for 14 days.

If you must do Disney, Universal and Seaworld parks the Back to basics ticket from Orlando Attractions seems to make sense. 7 admissions to major Disney parks plus 14 days unlimited to the Universal and Seaworld parks. Cost £312 per adult

My personal choice is NO Seaworld, a 10 day MYW base ticket for Disney and a 14 Day 2 park Universal IOA. Total cost per adult about £250.
Yeah this is the type of tix I have gone for too, really saves some pennies doing it this way.
Old 15 Feb 11, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post

Where can you buy the MYW base day tickets. All the prices seem to be in dollars.

Thanks.
Old 15 Feb 11, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread