Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 25 Jul 15, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Puffin Owl
Proud to wear my Ears

'Will Call' Tickets Linking to MagicBands?

Hi! There was a post about 'Will Call' tickets a few days ago, I asked a bit more about it down the thread but nobody has replied... I wonder if anyone can help answer this please?

I am staying off-site and have 14-day Disney e-tickets which I have linked to my MDE account. If I buy Magic bands at MCO and get them linked to my MDE account does this mean on my first morning (hoping to make Rope Drop at MK) that we will be all linked up and ready to go and not need to go to a 'Will Call' window first?

Thanks
Puffin Owl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 15, 08:44 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Yes. I think so
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 15, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
BoxOfFrogs
VIP Dibber

BoxOfFrogs's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
holding my breath for your answers we have the same as you and one less queue will be nice
BoxOfFrogs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 15, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post

I've just come to ask the same question. I have a Will Call Certificate through booking tickets with my Thomson package. I was perhaps foolishly expecting actual tickets, not having to travel to a Disney ticket office on the day we land so that we don't miss the rope drop at MK on our first full day, so I too was wondering if there is any way to just buy MagicBands to save the trip.

If not is there a ticket office at DTD we can use? The certificate says "Upon arrival, you can pick up your Will Call ticket order by presenting this printed confirmation, along with a valid government issued photo ID (e.g. driver’s license, passport, etc.), at one of the following ticket sales locations: Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park or the Ticket and Transportation Center at Magic Kingdom® Park.", no mention of DTD.

If we can't link directly to our MagicBands, I'd rather go to DTD, get our tickets, have a bite to eat, and return to our hotel than tease ourselves by visiting the ticket office at an actual park but being too tired to actually go in...
Old 25 Jul 15, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post

Ok, rather than wait for a response, I've just called the free phone Disney number. I was told that we do have to visit a ticket office to register our Will Call tickets to MagicBands.

There are two ticket offices at DTD though so we'll head then the day we land for our tickets and a bite to eat.
Old 25 Jul 15, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
BoxOfFrogs
VIP Dibber

BoxOfFrogs's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
thankyou
BoxOfFrogs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 15, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
nanu
Imagineer

I'm sure I've read that you can buy your Magicbands at MCO and get them linked in the shop. It was on another thread so it might be worth doing a search.
1988 New York Penta & Orl. Radisson Maingate 1990 Orl. Marriott I-Drive, Premier Cruise & Cocoa Beach Hilton 1997 Orl. La Suites I-Drive 2002 Orl. Port Orleans Riverside 2006 Las Vegas Luxor 2007 Orl. Port Orleans French Quarter 2010 Orl. Windsor Palms villa 2012 Orl. Rolling Hills villa & RPR Universal 2015 Orl. Indian Creek villa & Naples Bay Resort 2017 Orl. Highlands Reserve villa 2018 Barefoot Beach Resort & Orl. Highgate Park villa
nanu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 15, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post

Isn't that for people with actual park tickets though? The way it read it, I'm assuming the OP has the same type of Will Call Certificate as me, that needs changing for actual park tickets first.
Old 25 Jul 15, 11:34 PM  
Link to this Post
tiger01204
Apprentice Imagineer

On-site do not need to visit will call - just link them on MDE. Off site you should collect them and then you can link
tiger01204 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 15, 08:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Puffin Owl
Proud to wear my Ears

Thanks for your replies... I'm still confused though lol
I have e-tickets bought from Disney and I have already linked them to my MDE account along with my Memory Maker. So when I buy Magic bands and they get linked to my MDE will I not be good to go and still have to visit 'willcall'? sorry and thanks again
Puffin Owl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread