Old 20 May 19, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
clucky1966
Imagineer

clucky1966's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Universal's HRH Club Level?

OK so having realised that I wouldn't get the EP with Sapphire Falls, I have made a booking for HRH for Aug 2020, I was getting a Club Level room for just £13 more than a Standard room so went for that, having now checked out Club Level, it seems a bit too good to be true that we will be getting complimentary food/drinks etc for just £13 per room (not person) more (for 5 people)

Am I missing something, have never stayed at Universal before?

clucky1966 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 19, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
jlbf06
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

There are currently some amazing prices for HRH club level for next August, we have booked too. Bring it on!

Edited at 05:10 PM.
jlbf06 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 19, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Bullpeppar
Imagineer

Bullpeppar's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by clucky1966 View Post
OK so having realised that I wouldn't get the EP with Sapphire Falls, I have made a booking for HRH for Aug 2020, I was getting a Club Level room for just £13 more than a Standard room so went for that, having now checked out Club Level, it seems a bit too good to be true that we will be getting complimentary food/drinks etc for just £13 per room (not person) more (for 5 people)

That's a brilliant price. We've paid £850 for the three of us for 2 nights this July.

DLP-Santa Fe '01DLP-Cheyenne '03Quality Inn Jul'05 Oak Plantation Resort-Jul'07-3wksDLP-Sequoia Dec'08Hamlet Crt-Jul'09-3wksHamlet Crt,NY,HRH-Jul'11-3wksRPR & Rotonda-Jul'12 Hamlet Crt,Rotonda-Jul'13-3wksRPR,Hamlet Crt,Rotonda-Jul'14Watersong,RPR,Rotonda Jul'15-3 wksWatersong,RPR,Rotonda-Jul'17-3wks LGI, Watersong,RPR-July ‘19
Bullpeppar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 19, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
scojos
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Its not "food" its snacks.
Now 5yrs ago my kids happily snacked on oreos cheese cubes grapes etc.
But it wasnt a substitute for a full meal but crisps and juice were nice after being in pool.
Beers and wine during happy hour but it was rammed and dont forget $2 per drink tip (we had no cash lol)...
Staff are amazing and u get "presents" and chocs left on ur pillows x
scojos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 19, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
rafjen
Apprentice Imagineer

rafjen's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
That's an amazing price. Wish I had done as well. We're trying it in August too.
rafjen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 19, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneysocks
Proud to wear my Ears

I have looked at HRH too and wondered what you actually get with club level. Following with interest.
Disneysocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 19, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
alp1972
VIP Dibber

alp1972's Reviews
Mobile

We have seen some good prices of late for Hard Rock on Expedia for club rooms

2023: Cabana Bay & Portofino Bay 2022: Caribbean Beach Resort / Portofino Bay / Cabana Bay 2020: Coronado Springs/Portofino 2019: Cabana Bay2017: Coronado Springs & Cabana Bay
2016: New York 2015: LBV Resort and Spa & Portofino Bay 2012: LBV Resort and Spa 2010: San Francisco, Las Vegas and St Lucia, Honeymoon
alp1972 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 19, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
anneeb
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by clucky1966 View Post

Who did you book through? I'm finding that quite a few sites haven't got dates past May next year. The only site that I can find that has dates is Booking.com
anneeb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 19, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
jlbf06
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Not sure about the OP but we got a great deal at Travel Republic for HRH Club.
jlbf06 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 19, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Therigbys
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

We have also booked a HRH club room for next August for 1 night for 4 of us for £314.00. The standard was about £16 cheaper - through Travel Republic.
Therigbys is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List