Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 5 Apr 20, 03:24 PM  
Link to this Post
cumbrian lakes
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by cumbrian lakes View Post
I have a booking reference but when I put it on yourparkcode, it says no booking reference. I order the tickets two weeks ago.
I never got the tickets for Seaworld they have refunded me. It just appeared on my cc statement for March.
cumbrian lakes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 20, 07:32 AM  
Link to this Post
meanwoodwhite
Excited about Disney

Mobile

My workplace uses this as a employee benefit,a slightly different colour scheme but everything else the same. Used it loads of times for hotels and Orlando tickets and never had a problem. Always has the best prices for themeparks.
meanwoodwhite is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 20, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsjacksparrow
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by IWANT2GO View Post
Considering with what's going on I decided to cancel my tickets after 5 days as nobody knows when this pandemic will end. I cancelled though the website and was emailed instantly that my refund will be with me between 5-20 working days. Hopefully it will all be back to normal in August and I'll be happy paying the extra £180 knowing my trip is still going ahead instead of running the risk of losing the entire £1300.
Have you had your refund yet? I've not had mine and today is day 20
mrsjacksparrow is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 20, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post
clynewolves
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Originally Posted by nothingless View Post
So, very happy, we saved a good bit of money at getting 14-day tickets for only 90 quid per person!
Was this through Hotelopia? What tickets did you purchase please? I'm looking for both Universals, a waterpark and possibly Busch Gardens
Oct 2009 & 2010, Sep 2011 & Oct 2012 Blue Heron Beach Resort
clynewolves is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 20, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
clynewolves
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Originally Posted by legolass View Post
Thanks for this - some really fab prices. Disney ultimate £335, universal 14 day £216, seaworld 3 park £89. Best prices out there I think.
Can you link to the 14 day Universal please as I can't find it
Oct 2009 & 2010, Sep 2011 & Oct 2012 Blue Heron Beach Resort
clynewolves is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 20, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
nothingless
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by clynewolves View Post
Was this through Hotelopia? What tickets did you purchase please? I'm looking for both Universals, a waterpark and possibly Busch Gardens
Sorry, this was for SeaWorld! We didn't do Universal on our last trip. I had a quick look and I don't actually see them on there now either - maybe they've pulled them for the moment due to the current situation?
nothingless is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 20, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
IWANT2GO
Proud to wear my Ears

I finally received my refund last week. I ended up opening up a paypal case which went in my favour because Hotelopia failed to respond.

Edited at 06:04 PM.
IWANT2GO is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 20, 01:00 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsjacksparrow
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by IWANT2GO View Post
I finally received my refund last week. I ended up opening up a paypal case which went in my favour because Hotelopia failed to respond.
I’ve emailed their head office so I’ll give them time to respond. Failing that I’ll just have to put a section 75 claim in.
Thanks for letting us know
Thanks
mrsjacksparrow is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 20, 09:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mrsjacksparrow View Post
I’ve emailed their head office so I’ll give them time to respond. Failing that I’ll just have to put a section 75 claim in.
Thanks for letting us know
Thanks
Did you get your refund or did you have to claim on your cc? I will be cancelling our Universal tickets when I can get through to them.

UPDATE. Cancelled tickets online, said i should get full refund in 5 to 20 days. received a cancellation email off them confirming this. Fingers crossed.

Edited at 10:34 PM.
Loobylou_82 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 20, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Just checked cc and full refund for Universal tickets, these were a voucher , not real tickets. Taken 7 days to refund. Would definitely use Hotelopia again.
Loobylou_82 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List