Old 22 Sep 19, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Xtinabella
Trying for More Ears

Xtinabella's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Beach Club Prices information wanted

Hi,
Ive asked this before but really would appreciate any advice. What is the average price for a few nights at beach club? and is it best to book direct with Disney.
Just wanted to experience this resort for a change as we usually stay at Port of Orleans.
Just curious to know what people think is a reasonable price for this resort.
Thanks
Xtinabella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 19, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Mobile

Have you actually checked what Disney and other companies are charging? Just go onto their wwbsites and find out. It really is very easy.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 19, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post

I am not sure there is an average price, Disney prices are all over the place I have found. It would be best to take a look for the dates you are thinking of. I would be reasonably satisfied to get a deluxe for £500 per night but it can be more than this.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 19, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
dipsydoodle
Excited about Disney

Have u considered renting dvc points - we have done this for 4 nights this year just to see what the resort and stormalong bay are like and it was by far the cheapest option for us as there was no free ddp at the time we booked

dipsydoodle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 19, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Xtinabella
Trying for More Ears

Xtinabella's Reviews
Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
I am not sure there is an average price, Disney prices are all over the place I have found. It would be best to take a look for the dates you are thinking of. I would be reasonably satisfied to get a deluxe for £500 per night but it can be more than this.
Thank you , this is the information I wanted. Of course I can look up prices on websites as the other person suggested, but I was curious to know what dibbers felt was reasonable.
Thanks again.
Xtinabella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 19, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Xtinabella
Trying for More Ears

Xtinabella's Reviews
Originally Posted by Andybear View Post
Have you actually checked what Disney and other companies are charging? Just go onto their wwbsites and find out. It really is very easy.
Obviously but I was asking dibbers what they considered a fair price.
Old 22 Sep 19, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

I'd definitely look at renting DVC points. I think £500 per night is a lot pf money personally, and we've got a night at the BC for £170 and a night at WL for £180 by renting DVC points from Dibbers. That's much more my level of price

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 19, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
ely3857
Imagineer

No real answer to this as you either pay the price they want or you don’t.

We booked direct with Disney as it included the DDP for free therefore better value for us v renting DVC points.

How much you’re prepared to spend on it is entirely personal to each individuals circumstances. For us, having stayed at POFQ a few times and OKW and POP once we wanted a top end Delux and felt as the DDP seems to be on the squeeze out (I don’t know any more than any one if it is but with the restricted dates and rooms types it’s not as good as it was before) we decided now or never as without free DDP/QSDP we wouldn’t stay onsite.
ely3857 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 19, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

I’m not sure there is an average price exactly. To get one, you’d need to calculate it using all the different seasonal and daily pricing structures, and somehow allow for all the different offers depending on when and how it is booked, eg money off / free DDP / gift cards / hotel only / hotel and tickets / full package deal / DVC points etc. There must be so many possible combinations depending on when you go and when / how you book, I don’t think it would be possible to come up with an average.

As a guide (based on one family and one holiday, ie mine!), we’re going to Beach Club during the school holidays and paying around £400 per night (before tickets.) We booked with the free DDP and $200 Disney gift card offer, although we obviously only get those because of adding our tickets to our booking. I don’t know what anyone else would pay for it, but we chose to pay it because we love the look of the resort, and we can comfortably afford it, so we’re happy.
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 19, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
coulty47
Apprentice Imagineer

I have been pricing up the different hotels for a weeks stay next May (half term) as we are going to a wedding. We have stayed in WDW a few times but I have always wanted to stay at the Beach Club especially now it will have the skyliner. Now that flights due to the Thomas Cook saga have rocketed I was thinking I would just book the holiday with Disney then get flights later, So for 1 week 2 people it would be £2915 for the hotel, DDP, $100 gift card if we add the park tickets it is £3773.I am happy with that because I cant see myself going again at my age ,just hope flights will come down in the future.
coulty47 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List