Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 28 Jul 19, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Myakka17
VIP Dibber

Fastpass problems

Hi

I am going thru both the MDE app and internet site to try and find where I need to be to book my Fastpasses which opens at 12 tomorrow. At that time I will be away from home so wanted to check now how to do this.
I bought the tickets via Disney and they are showing on MDE but it won't allow me - After selecting Create Fastpass+ party it states this

Sorry to Interrupt!

To continue, please address the issues that apply to these Guests.
Have a vacation package? Looks like you’re early. Please come back 60 days prior to check-in.
Resort reservation within the next 60 days? Check that it’s linked to your account.
Theme park tickets? You need to link them to your account.
No theme park tickets? Purchase admission to start making FastPass+ selections.
Child under age 3? No ticket or FastPass+ is needed.

Am I doing something wrong?

Any ideas what I need to do?

Thanks

Edited at 05:53 PM. Reason: Remove names
Myakka17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 19, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
scouser
Imagineer

Mobile

It wont let you book any fast passes till 12 tomorrow, unfortunately you cant do a dummy booking for a fast pass, as long as your hotel reservation and tickets are all linked to mde the window will open automatically tomorrow ar 12
Old 28 Jul 19, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Myakka17
VIP Dibber

That's not what I wanted to do. Part of the MDE states the tickets are linked another area states they aren't.
I have a one day ticket bought via the Disney site and I received an e mail with a bar code and written code. It won't accept this code even though their instructions state it should. I am very confused.
Old 28 Jul 19, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
scouser
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Myakka17 View Post
That's not what I wanted to do. Part of the MDE states the tickets are linked another area states they aren't.
I have a one day ticket bought via the Disney site and I received an e mail with a bar code and written code. It won't accept this code even though their instructions state it should. I am very confused.
you need to use the code written underneath the barcode
Old 29 Jul 19, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Myakka17 View Post
Part of the MDE states the tickets are linked another area states they aren't.
That is correct, that is how it occurs for anyone with dated tickets. You should see your tickets in the my tickets area, however if you try to go to the FP section before your booking window opens, it will say that you have no tickets - because you don't have any valid tickets for booking FP at that point in time.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 19, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Myakka17
VIP Dibber

Thank you, the tickets have all linked to the fast pass which have been selected ( and tweaked a few times! ).
However still confused... we were last in Florida 2014 and still have our magic bands, will these work?
If not do we use the tickets to access fast pass or just show on my phone, tho but if a faff as albeit selected to remember me it doesn’t,t so have to type in e mail etc every time I log on.
Old 29 Jul 19, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
MB will still work for "tap & go" the only issue would be the long range stuff like ride videos but you are unlikely to have these on a 1 day pass anyway.
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 19, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Myakka17
VIP Dibber

Sorry you lost me at long range ride videos!
Old 31 Jul 19, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
The MB has what's known as a long range RFID chip inside it, it's the only part that works on a battery, this allows you to get Ride videos on the likes of ToT & 7DMT, it also negates the need to "tap" the pad to get your ride photos. This is the part that might not "work", they say 2-3 years for the battery BUT this doesn't affect any "tap & go " facilities as that part isn't powered. Hope that clarifies
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List