Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 25 Oct 19, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Sazzle114
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Excited! Have got loads to do but have been struck down with an infection so have spent the week in bed. So much for having my house spotless and beautifully packed cases. 🤨. And who doesn’t love to come back to fresh sheets on the bed? 9 sleeps! I re did all my fast passes and dinner reservations yesterday. Then hubby decides to tell me he wants to go to universal too. Next time I told him …
Old 25 Oct 19, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sazzle114 View Post
Thanks. I’ve done an itinerary and then realised I’ve done it the wrong way round. I’ve put us at MK for an evening slot on out 1st full day. Realise now from all your tips that it should be an early slot as we’ll be asleep by dark 🙄🥴😂
What your itinerary like?
Why you re do fastpasses?

I would definitely say to look at how to modify fastpasses and how to do tap and grab. Worked super well for us, we were offsite too.
Also there are lots of places you can join email clubs for discounts on the restaurants.

Most people don’t get everything done. Don’t worry so much about that. Most also won’t be able to go from park open to end. We did split day’s a few times. Like blizzard beach in morning then Hollywood Studios for fantasmic etc.
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 19, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
First timer loz
Having Dinner with Goofy

Mobile

Excited! Have got loads to do but have been struck down with an infection so have spent the week in bed. So much for having my house spotless and beautifully packed cases. 🤨. And who doesn’t love to come back to fresh sheets on the bed? 9 sleeps! I re did all my fast passes and dinner reservations yesterday. Then hubby decides to tell me he wants to go to universal too. Next time I told him …
How are you feeling with a week to go ? Eeeekkkkk
First timer loz is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 19, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Sazzle114
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Thanks for asking! Much better. Had the all clear from doctor today. Back to work tomorrow for a whole 3 days. Still not started packing! Very giddy tho. Can’t sleep as I have loads of things going over and over in head🙄. Are you all ready? Do you keep checking the BA app to see if seats have been allocated yet? I need to chill out.
Old 28 Oct 19, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
First timer loz
Having Dinner with Goofy

Mobile

Thanks for asking! Much better. Had the all clear from doctor today. Back to work tomorrow for a whole 3 days. Still not started packing! Very giddy tho. Can’t sleep as I have loads of things going over and over in head🙄. Are you all ready? Do you keep checking the BA app to see if seats have been allocated yet? I need to chill out.
Haha glad it’s not only me that keeps checking ! I nearly bottled it and paid yesterday to pick seats but stopped myself !
Semi packed but I know I will unpack and pack again before Sunday !
First timer loz is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 19, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Sazzle114
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Well done for resisting temptation 😉. Just a few more days to hang in there. It’s a gamble that will hopefully pay off 🤞🏻
Old 29 Oct 19, 06:28 AM  
Link to this Post
First timer loz
Having Dinner with Goofy

Mobile

My seats have been allocated this morning, we are all sat together in a block of 4, glad we are all together
Old 29 Oct 19, 07:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Sazzle114
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Yaaaaay thanks for letting me know. Ours have too. Centre aisle all together. Whoop. This time next week we’ll be there 😊🎢🎡
Old 29 Oct 19, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
First timer loz
Having Dinner with Goofy

Mobile

Gosh it’s coming round so fast !
Old 1 Nov 19, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Sazzle114
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Let the packing commence! Online check in opens in 2 days and 2 hours. YAAAAAAAY getting excited now!