Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 28 Dec 20, 11:09 AM  
Link to this Post
arielrocks
VIP Dibber

Mobile Sales in Nov/Dec

Hi everyone,

We’ve been to Florida over Christmas a few times and have always loved the sales.

Next trip is the weekend after thanksgiving through to the 14/12 and I’m wondering whether there will still be sales on?

Mostly want

Bath and body works
Baby gap
Nike
Carter’s

Has anyone been this time of the year who can help

Thank you
arielrocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 20, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Bath and Body works will have some offers change almost daily you just need to keep and eye out and use coupons
Carters And the Oshkosh same stores will have buy 2 get 3 free or start reducing things like Christmas dresses pjs etc
I never find baby gap that great for offers
The Children’s Place and Gymboree which has reopened in some of their stores will be the same as Carters
Macy’s will certainly have loads of sales
Often find the like#of Nike in Macy’s on sale
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 20, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
As we didn't make it this year and Joan wasn't able to stock up with B&BW we recently got some via Debbie at "when you wish". It's currently their semi-annual sale and the prices we paid for shower gel and soaps in October were the same as the current sale prices.

If you sign up to B&BW email account you will get a daily email telling you what the offers in store that day are. Every now and again you'll also get a 20% off bar code. The trick is to combine a B3G3F with a 20% when you visit the store. You will certainly get some offers over the Thanksgiving weekend.

Mick
Old 28 Dec 20, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
arielrocks
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by mick View Post
As we didn't make it this year and Joan wasn't able to stock up with B&BW we recently got some via Debbie at "when you wish". It's currently their semi-annual sale and the prices we paid for shower gel and soaps in October were the same as the current sale prices.

If you sign up to B&BW email account you will get a daily email telling you what the offers in store that day are. Every now and again you'll also get a 20% off bar code. The trick is to combine a B3G3F with a 20% when you visit the store. You will certainly get some offers over the Thanksgiving weekend.

Mick
I’ll remind my husband of ‘the trick is’ bit when I’m stocking up. To be fair, I’ve not been to Florida for 3 years
Now and I’ll definitely be using the kids luggage allowance for my soap!
arielrocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 20, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by arielrocks View Post
I’ll remind my husband of ‘the trick is’ bit when I’m stocking up. To be fair, I’ve not been to Florida for 3 years
Now and I’ll definitely be using the kids luggage allowance for my soap!
I don't know where you're staying but a new B&BW opened at Posner Park last January - now easily the closest to Highgate Park for us but not visited yet.

You'll get the email around 7.30am local time and if you're flexible you can hold your shopping day until you see a good deal. I can't guarantee if or when you'll get a 20% off email but Joan has managed to combine one with a B3G3F day a few times. They will accept a screenshot on your mobile.

Mick
Old 28 Dec 20, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Mick as you know we are very close to Posner Park and I’ve been know to switch off the dinner and nip up to Michaels BBW etc when I get an email in telling DH I’ll be five minutes
Ariel when we go out in July we are taking two Gds they both have 2cases each they will have a shed load of BBW stuff in there cases that’s for sure as will DH
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 21, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Siff
Proud to wear my Ears

There is also a Ross dress for less at Posner park where we got clothes for our toddler at much better prices than carter's, however it does require some effort of sorting through the racks.
Siff is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 21, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
arielrocks
VIP Dibber

The last time I went to B&BW was the one at point Orlando! Which I think has gone now so any tips / locations would be great.

Not decided on where we are staying yet but am familiar with posner park. Is there still one in the mall at millennia?
Old 4 Jan 21, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by arielrocks View Post
The last time I went to B&BW was the one at point Orlando! Which I think has gone now so any tips / locations would be great.

Not decided on where we are staying yet but am familiar with posner park. Is there still one in the mall at millennia?
Apart from Posner the nearest ones we've been to are at The Loop, Winter Garden Village, Clermont, Florida Mall, M@M and the Premium at top of I-Drive.

Mick
Old 4 Jan 21, 10:40 PM  
Link to this Post
arielrocks
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Apart from Posner the nearest ones we've been to are at The Loop, Winter Garden Village, Clermont, Florida Mall, M@M and the Premium at top of I-Drive.

Mick
I always forget about The Loop but love it when I go there.

I’ll make a list 🤣