Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 19 Jan 21, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
Well saffron is a spice which is lovely, I also like jasmine for a name which Is another rice. I never fancied the name Basmati tho. Sandra is a name that dates me, We used to have four Sandras down my road all about the same age but two moved!
I know someone with three girls called Saffron, Jasmine and Jade. She was quite hippy but young to be if you know what I mean.

Susan is also of its time. I thought my daughter has a reasonably unusual name but now she shares it with the future Queen, same spelling as well. She has never been called Kate or Katy tho.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 21, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

It would mean a lot for GG to like my posts in recognition of how much she enjoyed my contribution.

Edited at 05:00 PM.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 21, 05:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
I know someone with three girls called Saffron, Jasmine and Jade. She was quite hippy but young to be if you know what I mean.

Susan is also of its time. I thought my daughter has a reasonably unusual name but now she shares it with the future Queen, same spelling as well. She has never been called Kate or Katy tho.
My dd is Tamzin which is a variant of Tamsin from Cornwall, basically Tamzin Outhwaite was on in Eastenders and we liked the name! She gets called Tasmin a lot which is annoying, Katherine is a lovely name Which never dates x
Old 19 Jan 21, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

My dd is Tamzin which is a variant of Tamsin from Cornwall, basically Tamzin Outhwaite was on in Eastenders and we liked the name! She gets called Tasmin a lot which is annoying, Katherine is a lovely name Which never dates x
I was called Mickey because I look like a mouse.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 21, 05:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
But will we ever know your real name or is it Michael House?
Old 19 Jan 21, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

She's actually Catherine as in Wuthering Heights. X

Tamzin is lovely. I like Cornish names.

Edited at 05:11 PM.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 21, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
A very big mouse? Lucky you aren't Roland.
Old 19 Jan 21, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
She's actually Catherine as in Wuthering Heights. X

Tamzin is lovely. I like Cornish names.
Sorry I’m moaning about people spelling Tamzins name and saying it wrong and the do the same. Catherine is still a lovely name, does she get called cat?
Old 19 Jan 21, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

A very big mouse? Lucky you aren't Roland.
I knew a bloke called Peter but he preferred to be called Pete because he said it saved a lot of time when he had to write his name on a loan application form.
Old 19 Jan 21, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
OP. I totally agree names date a person.

We are doing my Wife's family tree and back in the early 1900's there are loads of Men called Albert, Ernest, Archibald etc. Plus loads of Women called Ethel and Elsie.

Better than my side of the Family. Who calls their Son Christmas! Especially when he was born in October.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List