Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 10 Jan 20, 01:34 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by kadypants View Post
Sanaa looks amazing! Definitely on my list of places to try!
You really should - if only for the bread service
Everything after that is bonus

Fab place to eat and often overlooked as it is a pain to get to if not staying at AKL.
Worth any effort as the food has been consistently good for us in repeated visits

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 20, 01:46 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Eccle View Post
The food at Sana’a looks really good, it is one I really want to go to but we ending up dropping last year sadly.

Interesting choice of music for the return journey!
As posted above - easy to drop Sanna as it is tricky to get to if staying elsewhere - well worth the effort though

As for the music on the way back I've not even tried to find it on youtube since I came home, in case it flags on my own you tube account The boys haven't mentioned it again either!

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 20, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by walt4it View Post
As posted above - easy to drop Sanna as it is tricky to get to if staying elsewhere - well worth the effort though

As for the music on the way back I've not even tried to find it on youtube since I came home, in case it flags on my own you tube account The boys haven't mentioned it again either!
I have already said we have to do it on our next trip! It just got sacrificed last time as there were too many different places we wanted to go to
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

Another big favourite of ours. Amazing trip so far!
Old 2 Mar 20, 11:51 PM  
Link to this Post
KittyBlackDog
Imagineer

Singing the tikki song in my head now! Thanks 🤣

We love a BOG breakfast, such a good use of qs too as it totally sets you up for the day if you can bear to forgo the rides first thing.

Thanks for Mr Benn and The Shopkeeper too 😉. Twice in 1 report and not even halfway through 👍🏻

Love the monorail ride over to Epcot and the views in the park are brilliant, I just wish it would slow down a bit to enable more photo snapping.

Tfs
Xx
KittyBlackDog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 20, 11:24 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Tinkermom View Post
Another big favourite of ours. Amazing trip so far!
Many apologies - only just caught up with your post

Glad you are enjoying the trip and continue to enjoy the rest of the trip report too.

Old 12 Apr 20, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by KittyBlackDog View Post
Singing the tikki song in my head now! Thanks 🤣

We love a BOG breakfast, such a good use of qs too as it totally sets you up for the day if you can bear to forgo the rides first thing.

Thanks for Mr Benn and The Shopkeeper too 😉. Twice in 1 report and not even halfway through 👍🏻

Love the monorail ride over to Epcot and the views in the park are brilliant, I just wish it would slow down a bit to enable more photo snapping.

Tfs
Xx
Whoops - sorry for the Tiki thing

As you know I have a bit of a thing about eating in MK at breakfast time as it costs so much ride time when the park is quietest
This morning was well worth it though and we probably did it with the best intention of just going in for food and having fast passes elsewhere.

Appreciate you reading as always

Old 23 Apr 20, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Tassiriki
Helping Minnie

Mobile

Great food day! The storm sounds phenomenal- especially the lightening display.
Tassiriki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 20, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Tassiriki View Post
Great food day! The storm sounds phenomenal- especially the lightening display.
There is something special about an electric storm in Florida. Shakes you to your bones and you are just glad not to be out in any of the parks on a day like this!

Foodwise - we got lucky in getting the reservation for BoG and were not disappointed - Sanaa however was once again a great choice and in all our visits there has never failed to impress.
Appreciate you reading and posting a comment and hope you enjoy the days that follow

Old 22 May 20, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Sanaa really does look amazing. I’m not normally a massive fan of on-site Disney dining but I would definitely like to try that. Unlikely mind you as we always stay offsite and my husband would never pay the money for it! I can dream 😂

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List