AndyJ's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 16
Originally Posted by Sean_and_Sue
Gulp, here goes
I'm sure this was taken in Seaworld.
The camera is a samsung crapamatic gtx, set on auto, press the button wait 2min
Hehe. It sure looks like Seaworld. Amazing amount of birds there!

Good sharp picture, the highlights in the water give it a magical feel.
AndyJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 06, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks for the kind words, took me ages trying to find a picture of wildlife/pet
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 06, 08:01 AM  
Link to this Post
TinkTatoo
Imagineer

TinkTatoo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 9
Guidebook Reviews: 1
You looking at me?

There are some great phpto's here

This is todays effort of Simba. Taken at the same time as my puddle one with the Fuju Finepix S5500. It was at maximum (10x zoom)

Edited at 08:06 AM.
TinkTatoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 06, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post
dcmax
Imagineer

Nice pick of Simba again.. I see you mangaged to be up nice and early.

Grass always makes such a nice contrast.. Especially if the camera keeps the green natural and the blades sharp.

Danny and Jackies Christmas 04 Trip Reports

Danny and Jackies Christmas 04 Restaurant Reports

July 91 WDW...July 92 DL CA...July 93 DL CA...Feb 97 DLP...Feb 02 DLP...Xmas 03 DLP...Xmas 04 WDW...Oct 05 WDW...Xmas 05 DL CA...March 06 DLP ...Nov 06 WDW... Xmas 06 DLP... Apr 07 WDW... Nov 07 DL CA ...Dec/Jan 07/08 DLP... Mar 08 WDW.. Jun 08 DLP.. Mar 09 DL HK
dcmax is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 06, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
dcmax
Imagineer

Day 2 Dibb Weekly Photo Club 30/9/06-6/10/06

Tink has opened Day 2 with a lovely new shot of Simba see above.. So keep posting. The subject matter will remain the same until Friday.

*1. Any animal/bird/pet, captive or wild, may be posted.
*2. Only 1 image can be posted each day per dibber.
*3 Every effort should be made to post recently photographed images.
*4. Supply as much info as you feel you can e.g. Camera type, shutter speed, etc.
*5. Please post a subject name in the subject line.
*6. Try to post constructive comments, so that we can all get something from the vast pool of knowledge we have here on the Photo forum.
*7 Try to keep your largest dimension to around 600 to 800 pixels
A "well done" of course can/should be posted too.

Thank you for participating

Danny

July 91 WDW...July 92 DL CA...July 93 DL CA...Feb 97 DLP...Feb 02 DLP...Xmas 03 DLP...Xmas 04 WDW...Oct 05 WDW...Xmas 05 DL CA...March 06 DLP ...Nov 06 WDW... Xmas 06 DLP... Apr 07 WDW... Nov 07 DL CA ...Dec/Jan 07/08 DLP... Mar 08 WDW.. Jun 08 DLP.. Mar 09 DL HK
dcmax is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 06, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
birchco
Imagineer

birchco's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Hi,
Some great photos everyone. Ive been trying to add a couple but im not really sure how to do it
Debbie
birchco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 06, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
rusty30
Imagineer

Butterfly At MK

Good morning Photo Dibbers. Here is today's image. Im sorry its not that recent (taken last holiday at the Magic Kingdom) , again on my (sadly now defunct!) Minolta Dimage Z3, on Macro. This little fella was dancing around some flowers round by the Crystal Palace restaurant. Not much been done to this, except some cropping and brightening (it was a gloomy morning).

Some great pics so far. Really enjoying this - its interesting how the more expensive / proffesional cameras seem to give more depth to even simple shots. Really interesting...keep posting all!
rusty30 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 06, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
rusty30
Imagineer

Originally Posted by birchco
Hi,
Some great photos everyone. Ive been trying to add a couple but im not really sure how to do it
Debbie
Its easy Debbie! We are all here to help! First you will need to register with a photo hosting program - I think most of us use photobucket as its free, easy to use and reliable. Simply register, then you can "upload" your photos from your PC (dead easy, just click browse, then go to the location/ folder on your PC that has your pics and click on what one you want). When photobucket has finished uploading, you will see 3 pieces of code under your picture. Copy the bottom one "IMG" then simply paste this into your post - it will look something like this: [img]http/myphoto/photobucket[/img] then your pic will appear when you submit your reply.

Remember to resize your pics first (no bigger than 800 pixels really) - there is a link to a resizing prog somewhere, I will see if I can find it for you...

Any help just shout!
rusty30 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 06, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
dcmax
Imagineer

Lovely image Rusty with a nice "Bokeh" caused by using the macro.

We will have to get Andy to write a section re Bokeh for the tips section but its a great effect to get your image to stand out in sharp focus from the blurred background, there are several ways of going about this, Macro being an easy one on very close up images and sometimes the Potrait setting is effective for shots. Those are the easiest ways but it doesnt take long to learn how to use the A (Aperture priority) setting of your camera to get more control over this.

Anyway Its a nice day so I think a walk up Pendle hill to see what I can find for today is called for.

Danny

Old 1 Oct 06, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
AndyJ
Imagineer

AndyJ's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 16
Originally Posted by dcmax
Anyway Its a nice day so I think a walk up Pendle hill to see what I can find for today is called for.
I guess the term "Grim up North" doesn't apply today then, in fact quite the opposite. It's very grey down south here over GCHQ today.

I'll do something on Bokeh for you. Give me a chance to investigate why the Bokeh on one particular lens is so wierd.
AndyJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread