Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 2 May 21, 07:57 AM  
Link to this Post
weeleighluigi
Imagineer

Golf

Hi there

Can any of you tell me if golf clubs can be rented at Disney's golf courses? We are likely to only visit the smaller, 9 -hole one... Oak Trail. But I am trying to decide whether we take hubby's golf clubs with us, or hire some if we can to play.

weeleighluigi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 21, 07:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Hi,
Yes you can rent clubs. My brother rented some and we have played with a couple who the woman rented.
Nice clubs they got as well.
Old 2 May 21, 08:28 AM  
Link to this Post
keith1973
Imagineer

You have a choice of titleist or cobra the last time I rented from Disney most courses out there rent clubs
Old 2 May 21, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
kirstielou
Imagineer

Hubby will be taking his. He did fit in around 4 or 5 rounds last time we went and at $30-$40 for hire, it soon adds up. The kids were little and shared a suitcase so we didnt need to pay for an extra bag. I dont think we will get away with that this time and will probably have to pay
Twins 2nd visit May/June 2022
kirstielou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 21, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
weeleighluigi
Imagineer

Originally Posted by kirstielou View Post
Hubby will be taking his. He did fit in around 4 or 5 rounds last time we went and at $30-$40 for hire, it soon adds up. The kids were little and shared a suitcase so we didnt need to pay for an extra bag. I dont think we will get away with that this time and will probably have to pay
This is what I was thinking... it's about £50 to take his club's.. That's 2 rounds of golf if renting... we are away for 3 weeks and taking my brother and his gf too who could have our kids for a bit... I feel like he would play more than 1-2 times. it's something else to carry and pack though.
weeleighluigi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 21, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by weeleighluigi View Post
Hi there

Can any of you tell me if golf clubs can be rented at Disney's golf courses? We are likely to only visit the smaller, 9 -hole one... Oak Trail. But I am trying to decide whether we take hubby's golf clubs with us, or hire some if we can to play.

If you are only playing Oak Trail then the rental is reasonable priced ( free for kids) but the clubs provided have really improved in our last few visits. No need for a full set and a trolley available too.

Trolleys there have proved so good that we ended up buying them when we got home!
From experience, having had lost luggage in the past, my golf clubs are the one thing I would least like to lose!
Also if you rent a set of clubs and don't play well - you instantly have something to blame it on

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 21, 05:54 AM  
Link to this Post
weeleighluigi
Imagineer

Originally Posted by walt4it View Post
If you are only playing Oak Trail then the rental is reasonable priced ( free for kids) but the clubs provided have really improved in our last few visits. No need for a full set and a trolley available too.

Trolleys there have proved so good that we ended up buying them when we got home!
From experience, having had lost luggage in the past, my golf clubs are the one thing I would least like to lose!
Also if you rent a set of clubs and don't play well - you instantly have something to blame it on
Good point! 😁
Thank you for the info
Old 27 May 21, 07:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Prosetsgolf.com you can hire clubs by the day or week and they are delivered to you
Choice of brands mem and ladies right left handed etc from around $45 a day discounts for weekly and group rentals
If that’s any help
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List