Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 5 May 21, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Andy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Moorlandman View Post
]
Paul thinks he knows better than the Government and medical experts
The same experts who said it was fine to send elderly people back to care homes without tests last year. He probably does.
Mr Andy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 21, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Helenr View Post
But they won’t pay if it’s amber will they, again it’s choice not to go?
I don't know any airlines that would. They won't even refund now, while travel is banned, unless a flight is cancelled.

Some tour operators might have a policy for this though.
Gelatoni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 21, 08:08 AM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

I am still semi hopeful for our 7th July holiday but it’s cutting it fine for when our balances are due mid June.
I don’t think the US will be Green initially but reckon it will after the 3 week review, which roughly ties in with the G7 summit.
I really hate the ‘will we, won’t we’ and not being able to look forward to going away, I’m going to need a blinking holiday after all this!

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 21, 08:12 AM  
Link to this Post
jojo_3596
Imagineer

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
I am still semi hopeful for our 7th July holiday but it’s cutting it fine for when our balances are due mid June.
I don’t think the US will be Green initially but reckon it will after the 3 week review, which roughly ties in with the G7 summit.
I really hate the ‘will we, won’t we’ and not being able to look forward to going away, I’m going to need a blinking holiday after all this!
I know- even if we get to go we’ve been robbed of the build up/ excitement which is a major part for me! I wonder how much notice we will get? How many Florida vlogs/ holiday shopping/ packing can I fit in over a 3 week period? This process usually takes 18 months! 😂😂😂
Endless Summer 2023
jojo_3596 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 21, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Se are supposed to be flying on the 7th too, from Manchester 🤞🏻
Our balances are due next week. We have emailed Disney but no reply so we will ring them tomorrow afternoon to see if they will move the balance date.
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 21, 08:22 AM  
Link to this Post
ziggyzag
Imagineer

Im supposed to be going by 4th June! Losing hope lol
ziggyzag is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 21, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by jojo_3596 View Post
I know- even if we get to go we’ve been robbed of the build up/ excitement which is a major part for me! I wonder how much notice we will get? How many Florida vlogs/ holiday shopping/ packing can I fit in over a 3 week period? This process usually takes 18 months! 😂😂😂
Haha, I reckon we only need 5 hours of sleep a night so we can maximise our daytime hours 😂😂
Even though we’re flying in and out of Orlando we actually only have one night there at the end of the holiday as we’re driving up North into Georgia, S Carolina and Tennessee but I still have so much more to organise! I’m one of these that likes to pack 6 weeks in advance 😂

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 21, 08:30 AM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
Se are supposed to be flying on the 7th too, from Manchester 🤞🏻
Our balances are due next week. We have emailed Disney but no reply so we will ring them tomorrow afternoon to see if they will move the balance date.
Ah we’re from Heathrow, I think anyway. BA keep changing their mind so it could be Gatwick!
I hope Disney allow you an extension of your balance so at least it gives you a little leeway either way.

IG - alicialanesmith
Old 6 May 21, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by ziggyzag View Post
Im supposed to be going by 4th June! Losing hope lol
Keep the faith, you never know. Stranger things have certainly happened!

IG - alicialanesmith
Old 6 May 21, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post
rv8
Excited about Disney

There are 5 of us , booked direct with the mouse inc flights, leaving July 2nd from Edinburgh, not panicking yet but certainly on edge to see if we get a green light for July. I would imagine Disney will advise soon enough if they are cancelling or offering to move days or weeks.
rv8 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List