Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 13 Mar 21, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Florida Gator
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I got nowhere with extending our disney tickets that we bought through disney either. I’ve tried multiple times
Florida Gator is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 21, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney2010
Imagineer

Disney2010's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Found this older thread & it was really helpful.
I have called Disney today to move our tickets over to 2022 - They were super helpful & only had to pay the difference of the cost between the ticket costs (£10/person).

Roll on May 2022, after yet another postponement. We'll get there eventually, right?
Old 2 May 21, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Fenland girl
Very Serious Dibber

Fenland girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by Disney2010 View Post
Found this older thread & it was really helpful.
I have called Disney today to move our tickets over to 2022 - They were super helpful & only had to pay the difference of the cost between the ticket costs (£10/person).

Roll on May 2022, after yet another postponement. We'll get there eventually, right?
Can I ask what number you called? I had email confirmation from Disney today that I can pay to extend my 2020 (bought in 2019) ultimate ticket to 2022 but that I need to call with my credit card to do it. I have been given a case number to call but not been told what number to call. Thank you.
Fenland girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 21, 07:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Florida Gator
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Florida Gator View Post
I got nowhere with extending our disney tickets that we bought through disney either. I’ve tried multiple times
I should have updated. I also got ours moved eventually. After a lot of calling and trying, we left it a couple of weeks, called again and it was all sorted easily. Moved to 2022 and paid price difference.
Florida Gator is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 21, 12:08 AM  
Link to this Post
kadiekaismummi
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by EmmaBolan View Post
Just to let everyone know we are sorted, massive massive thank you to Disney!

They've transferred over our tickets. We had to pay a difference of £23.85pp but our tickets are now valid through to Jan 2023. I'd really recommend trying to phone Disney. I phoned bang on 12pm and was through to a cast member in seconds

Hope everyone else manages to get sorted x
Hi Emma, thank you for writing the above message, we too originally bought our tickets 4 x ultimate Disney tickets to use for our holiday in Oct 2020, obviously this didn’t happen so the tickets have been extended to sept 2021, we can’t go this year & was hoping for next oct 2022, do you happen to have the best number so that I can call a disney cast member at 12pm, thank you so much for the help! Glad you managed to get your tickets changed over xx
Old 7 May 21, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Jen1
Excited about Disney

I am trying to change one of my kids Disney tickets for next year as she is unable to travel this year..
I purchased the ticket from Florida Escapes which states on their website that this is possible but not sure if I need to change through FE or Disney to do this.

Has anyone had any luck changing tickets purchased through FE and the cost difference?
Jen1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 21, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Polly
Getting to know the DIBB

Not sure if this would help but this is the reply I had from undercover tourist regarding my tickets bought in Jan 2020 to be used in April 2020.

Hello,

Thanks so much for reaching out to us! Please follow the instructions below to make changes to your ticket's date.

​First, sign in to 'My Disney Experience’ on a computer, not a mobile device or through the phone app, using the your web browser.

Next, Click the green "Get Started" button that comes up once you are logged in.

Scroll down under "My Plans, Reservations and Tickets", and click on "+Add more plans". From that dropdown menu, choose "Link Reservations and Purchases".

Under the Ticket box, click "Select".

On the next page, you will enter the 12 digit alphanumeric code that is your ticket number, in all capitals. If you received E-tickets, make sure you use the code under the barcode or the Reservation Number. If you received Physical Tickets, you can scratch off the silver sticker in the bottom right of the ticket, and then that will reveal the ticket number you need to link.

Once this is done, click the green "Next" button in the bottom right and then you can assign your tickets and start making your FastPass+ reservations!

IN ORDER TO CHANGE YOUR START DATE:

Mouse over the MyDisneyExperience tab on the top right of the page under the search bar, and in the dropdown, select "My Plans".

Once there, scroll down under "Your Name's Plans, Reservations & Tickets".

To the left, you will see a tab called "Tickets & Memory Maker" - click on that, and you should see each of your linked tickets.

There will be a blue hyperlink by each ticket saying "Change Ticket" - under this, you will be able to change your start dates!

===

If you have any issues with this, please call the My Disney Experience Linking helpline! They are able to assist further.

407 939 5277 (USA) | 0800 16 90 749 (UK) | 1800 812 677 (IE)
Polly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 21, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
hawk299
Getting Excited

I've got to that page but don't have a "change ticket" option, just re-assign (to other people)
Maybe it's because I've already reserved my days

Doesn't matter, was just looking, no intention of moving yet (we're meant to be there in July!)
hawk299 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 21, 06:16 PM  
Link to this Post
yorkiedrummer
Gone all Goofy

Originally Posted by EmmaBolan View Post
Just to let everyone know we are sorted, massive massive thank you to Disney!

They've transferred over our tickets. We had to pay a difference of £23.85pp but our tickets are now valid through to Jan 2023. I'd really recommend trying to phone Disney. I phoned bang on 12pm and was through to a cast member in seconds

Hope everyone else manages to get sorted x
did you get the original tickets direct from Disney or a 3rd party company?

great result by the way
yorkiedrummer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 21, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
yorkiedrummer
Gone all Goofy

Anyone else had any joy swapping soon to expire tickets to extend to 2022?
yorkiedrummer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List