Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 24 Mar 21, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post

I love the service from ATD. Definitely recommending ringing, always super helpful. We had a couple of credit notes and ended up using them to book alton towers tickets last October...as it turned out needed to turn them back into credit notes as we couldn't go but was great to have that option!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 21, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by paxmat View Post
Hi Everyone, as many may already know, I work for AttractionTickets.com and just wanted to say Hi

Our phone lines are currently open Monday - Friday from 10am until 4pm. We have a full team waiting to answer any calls, so please feel free to call us in those times.

As you can appreciate, we are getting hundreds of emails a day, so they are taking quite a bit of time to get through.
I do apologise to anyone still waiting to hear back from us. If you are still waiting, please don't hesitate to call us, we can help you over the phone much quicker

Sammie :-)
Wow great to have someone on the dibb. Thanks for posting Sammie.

I live in Belgium but regularly buy the tickets from Florida Escapes but heard the are offline at the moment. I am Scottish and wife is Irish would you be willing to ship tickets to Belgium?

Feel free to PM if you don't want to reply on a public forum

Old 26 Mar 21, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Caramel
I want to go now!

Really impressed with Attraction Tickets. I emailed them about not being able to find where to enter their discount code and they have refunded the £30 I would have saved.

I also called them to ask some questions about Disney’s reservation system, and Danielle was very helpful and friendly.

Edited at 02:37 PM.
Caramel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 21, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
paxmat
Trainee Dibber

Originally Posted by jas72 View Post
Wow great to have someone on the dibb. Thanks for posting Sammie.

I live in Belgium but regularly buy the tickets from Florida Escapes but heard the are offline at the moment. I am Scottish and wife is Irish would you be willing to ship tickets to Belgium?

Feel free to PM if you don't want to reply on a public forum
Hi there!
Absolutely we will post to Belgium, just click the overseas option on the website when you book 😀
Old 28 Mar 21, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

I have to say we don’t need ATD( still call them direct, lol) tickets much any more as we get DVC annual passes and only got to Universal/Discovery Cove every five years or so when we do a big trip in a villa with our extended friends and family group.
However, prior to that, for over 20 years we used them all the time, right back to when they were based in a small south London office where my husband used to pick up the tickets!
Their service has always been excellent so I am pleased to hear it continues. The only other people we have ever used are Undercover tourist for when we needed lesser tickets for shorter trips/ our son when he comes with us.
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 21, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Kram
Trying for More Ears

Is anyone having trouble paying off their balance on their website? I put my card detail in and click pay and it does nothing. Tried on my phone and pc and both do the same thing
Kram is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 21, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
khonsu
Suitcases dusted off...

Just bought 2x Ultimate Tickets for WDW for September from Attraction Tickets. Paid a couple of quid extra for the no quibble/no dates money back guarantee. Complete peace of mind.

and chuck in a couple of free Star Wars Magic Bands and it was an easy decision.

2002 Enchantedland Resort, 2005 Cabana Bay, 2011 Peabody, 2014 Rosen Point Orlando, 2017 Rosen Plaza, 2019 Rosen Shingle Creek. 2020 cancelled x2, 2021 cancelled x1... May 2022 - three weeks in Rosen Shingle Creek. May 2023 Drury Plaza Disney Springs. May 2024 - Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Resort, December 2024 - Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Resort

khonsu is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 21, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Saratoska
VIP Dibber

Saratoska's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I bought the disney Flex-Plus ticket for my granddaughter. Am I right in thinking we can cancel this ticket and get a refund

Saratoska is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 21, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
tinkerella123
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Saratoska View Post
I bought the disney Flex-Plus ticket for my granddaughter. Am I right in thinking we can cancel this ticket and get a refund
Yes but you will lose your deposit unless you ask for a credit note.
tinkerella123 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 21, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Saratoska
VIP Dibber

Saratoska's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by tinkerella123 View Post
Yes but you will lose your deposit unless you ask for a credit note.
I paid in full

Saratoska is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List