Notices
UK Holiday Planning & Days Out For UK Holiday planning and experiences

Old 25 Mar 21, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Gingerlife
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by enjibenji View Post
We have weekends booked for April to Dorset, May to Somerset, June to New forest, end of July to Sue (a dibber) site near Buxton. I have been looking for beginning of July as we are booked to go to Benidorm but not sure if it will go ahead. I would really love to do the NC500 but not sure if the lovely scottish people will want us in 😢. I'm keeping everything crossed for California in October 🙏😊
Oh and would love to see the Lake District.
We are supposed to be doing the NC500 in May in our motorhome all being well!
Hopefully you will get to California 👍
Gingerlife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 21, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Gull
Imagineer

I can’t decide. We stayed in a lodge at Loch Lomond last summer, took our rib down so had fun on the water. Might do the same this year if it’s not looking like we can get further afield.
Gull is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 21, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
lovemickey
Imagineer

Mobile

Cornwall in may half term, all booked before covid was even a thing, Somerset in the summer and a weekend in Sussex in July. Hopefully a couple of days at legoland as well. Determined that if we can get away we make the most of every opportunity to!
lovemickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 21, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Booked at least 10 trips to Cornwall to our caravan. Will certainly also go to Stratford on Avon and the Cotswolds as well. Possibly a couple of nights in Devon too.
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 21, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We have 3 nights in May booked in Meldrum near Inverurie in Aberdeenshire. We will spend some time golfing and time at the beaches which are stunning. They do Dome Dining which we have booked for dinner one night. It means we can have a wee drink with our meal as it’s outside.
And we have 4 nights booked in St Austell in September as my best friend is moving there on Saturday.
We used to holiday a lot more in the uk than we have done recently and yes , would much rather be going to the states or Abu Dhabi to visit my family , but I’m really looking forward to having some sort of break.
Old 25 Mar 21, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
sam7
Imagineer

We managed a week in a cottage in the Yorkshire Dales last year in September. We only booked it 2 weeks before we went, and at the time they had an option to change your dates for free. Now they are only promising to refund if cancelled due to a lockdown - not good enough for me.
If cases stay low I would love to go to Cornwall. Also hope for a camping break just me and my daughter.
sam7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 21, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Geordie boy 57 View Post
We have a week booked on Norfolk Broads in July. Hopefully all the pubs will be open
3 adults 2 kids and a dog
First time on broads
There are some lovely dog friendly pubs, you can get a special list if them.

Handy hint, we bought a doggie life jacket on line for less than the cost of hire from the boatyard.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 21, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
janeywaney
VIP Dibber

janeywaney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
We are off to Cumbria to a barn conversion, cannot wait!
Also a couple of days/nights in Manchester with our best friends

Jane
August 06 All Star Sports, August 07 All Star Music, OKW August 08 OKW Nov 09 All Star Music Feb 10, OKW Sept 10 OKW Sept 2011 , OKW Nov 2013, Pop Cenury Sept 2014, OKW Sept 2015, OKW Nov 16, OKW Sept 17, OKW Aug 19
janeywaney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 21, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Pumpkin Pie
Imagineer

We have a week booked in Yorkshire split between Harrogate and Whitby. We are taking the grandchildren with us and really looking forward to it. The four of us will enjoy it no matter what the weather! I know they will enjoy places like Brimham Rocks.

We have not said much to them as we were supposed to be taking them to Efteling last year and don’t want to disappoint them again.
Pumpkin Pie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 21, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We decided we want to go to Scotland but not sure if we’ll be allowed, after watching Outlander we always wanted to go.