Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 7 Apr 21, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
We are going to book the 8 nighter on 7th August I think.
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 21, 01:07 PM  
Link to this Post
meanwoodwhite
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Gull View Post
Does anyone know RCs vaccination policy ? Can’t find it on their website. Been stuck in queue on phone for ages.

Oh well, eventually got through and they are wanting fully vaccinated for over 18’s, unders a negative test, ok for me DH and youngest DD but 27 year old DD probably not be done. How disappointing 😢
I saw an interview with the UK CEO who said they require all over 18's to be fully vaccinated. Like you say in another post what constitutes proof I have no idea. There is no certificate and will not be one by June/July. He did mention a letter from GP but I doubt GP's will be very happy with 000's of holiday goers all requesting letters.

Maybe its that little business card.

I ended up booking MSC because I can't gamble 000's of quid on a policy that hasn't even been finalised for a cruise going in a few months.

MSC require a test a in the 72hrs prior and they also test you before embarkation. I feel that's enough imo.

These companies who require vaccination have made a bit of a rod for thier own back
meanwoodwhite is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 21, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
pubguv
Proud to wear my Ears

NCL are doing Greek Islands on the Jade in July and August.$ of us in Balcony with drinks £3300
pubguv is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 21, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Gull
Imagineer

Originally Posted by pubguv View Post
NCL are doing Greek Islands on the Jade in July and August.$ of us in Balcony with drinks £3300
Are they definitely going ahead ? What’s their vaccination policy ? We were looking at NCL before all these new announcements were made. Have done the Caribbean with them and liked them.
Gull is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 21, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

Fully vaccinated all guests no children allowed on board sadly Gull.

It's a bit of disaster really anyone will be able to fake these certificates hand written in biro... would take me about 30 minutes with adobe to rattle one out.

Old 8 Apr 21, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
pubguv
Proud to wear my Ears

Children are allowed but they have to be vaccinated. In the USA where a lot of NCL guests come from they are already vaccinating children. I love NCL but not wearing masks everywhere and taking their very pricy excursions. We will leave it to next year I think.
pubguv is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List