Notices

Old 6 Nov 14, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
cintabelle
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by iheartwdw View Post
Have a fantastic time. Looking forward to hearing all about your adventures!

Laura Xx
Thanks Hun... I can't believe it's finally here! X
2014 - Beauty & the Beast take the Chips & Co on a Mickey Adventure
2015 - Beauty & The Beasts Fairy Tale Farewell
2017 - Coming Soon

cintabelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 14, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
cintabelle
Imagineer

Mobile

I can't believe its the night before we fly...

I will be doing a final update to my Pre Trippie, later, when I am back from our Anniversary meal.

Watch this space...
2017 - Coming Soon

cintabelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 14, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
kblackman
Apprentice Imagineer

Have a great time hunni xx

December 2020- Our First trip to Disneyland Paris
November 2018- Archies First Trip to Disneyworld
November 2014- Our Magical Wedding and Disneymoon
kblackman is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 14, 11:24 PM  
Link to this Post
cintabelle
Imagineer

It's the end of an era... I can't believe that I am posting my last ever update on my Pre Trippie!

But as one door closes, another one opens. This isn't really the end, it's the start of an amazing adventure (I apologise - I know that is just toooooo cheesy! )

I can't believe my last update is going to be so photo heavy, you would have thought I would have been photo'd out by now! (Well you wish!) lol

Today is the 6th November, the day before we fly but it's is a much more important date than just our pre flight date... It's our 7th Wedding Anniversary!

I don't know where time goes & I still can't believe I am just as happy, more so than the day we met!

In light of all this soppy, cheesy nonsense, I thought it only appropriate to share some of my wedding pics! (Again - I do believe I shared some earlier in my pre trippie but a girl uses every possible opportunity to get in a wedding pic or five! )

Enough of the soppy stuff, for now... There will be more!

Back to Florida stuff... So yesterday was my last day of work and this was my Face Book status for the day!

I am sure this didn't annoy any of my work colleagues one little bit! I always wonder why around holiday time, I seem to loose half of my Face Book Friends! Lol

The observant of you (or of you read my last trippie) will recognise this and realise I am in fact cheating and this exact pic was used before I jetted off to Florida in 2012! I like to recycle! I am sure to will make an appearance in my 2015 report!

So today I am off work but what an absolutely frantic day I have had / having!

I was up at 5.30 this morning and I have cleaned the house from top to bottom, even as a women, I have no idea why we insist on doing this. It certainly is one of our quirky little traits. Even as I am dusting, I am thinking I don't knows why I am bothering it will just be full again by the time we come home!

Once the house was spic and span, I started working on myself, making my self all glam! Another women's funny trait! Well let's face it ladies, we do usually grow a little insulation layer through the winter! (Or so that just me? )

So de-fluffing finished with, I moved onto my nails. That's after putting the heating up a little higher ... Suddenly I feel every little draft!

So as you will know I have been um-ing & arg-ing over how to do my nails for the last few weeks, well this is the finished result...

I decided to leave off the Black Mickey head, I thought it looked a bit more subtle without!

I am taking all my nail stuff, so the Mickey head may be added at a later date.

So pampering and pruning well and truly finished, I drove over to my Mums and we did online check in together. Everything went like clockwork and 7 Boarding passes have been printed and retained in a safe place by my Mum.

Then it was a dash to my hairdressers... My GHD's have decided to take their last breathe! Well I can't complain, there were over 15years old! It's such a shame it had to happen right before my holidays! (I promise no foul play was involved)

So after a conversation with my hairdresser and reading numerous reviews, I have changed from GHD's to the newer Cloud9 straighteners. My hairdresser swears by them and after reading so many reviews that say they are far superior quality to GHD, I know I have made the right decision. Cloud 9 is actually owned by the original founder of GHD, he sold the GHD company and brand and has set on making the next market leader in Hair Straighteners. He has focused more on the technology than all the pretty colours GHDs now come in.

So here is my lovely new purchase, I am so happy with them!

Following the hairdresser, I had to rush home, as I had carpet cleaners arriving! I thought whilst the dogs were way, it would be the perfect opportunity to get them done. Plus when we come home, we will come back to a gorgeous smelling house. (Not that my house smelt bad!) lol

Whilst the cleaners were in, I was kinda stuck for a bit, so I decided to check through all my hand luggage AGAIN! Is to just me that has to check everything 2 hundred times!

Anyway, seen as I am going for the record of number of pics shared in one update...

It is now 3.30, the cleaner have gone and I am just taking a 5 min break to write this and enjoy a nice cup of coffee.

Whilst also flicking on Face Book, I came across this on my Time Hop...

2 years ago today, we were celebrating our 5th Wedding Anniversary on Anna Maria Island. If you have read my trippie, you will again recognise this picture (sorry). I have still never stayed anywhere as Beautiful or been blown away by a view from my hotel bed as much as I was at this place!

We will be celebrating our 7th Anniversary tonight at our favourite restaurant, whilst sharing a nice bottle of bubbly and I just can't wait!

I am not posting this right now... I will be coming back later, to share some pics of our Anniversary meal!

So I have a couple of hours to just relax before I have to start getting ready for tonight. I can't believe that everything is done and I have time to sit back and relax!

OMG... It's really happening now! Can't contain my excitement... Just need Hubby to hurry home from work!

SOOOOO I AM BACK...

We are just back from another AMAZING meal at Langs, our favourite restaurant and where we always go the night before a holiday flight.

We had a fantastic meal and spend the whole time talking about the holiday and what we were looking forward to most about the next 2 weeks. It's such a nice feeling to know that you have 2 whole weekend of endless fun to look forward to and no work stresses for another 16 days!

So as promised, here are some pics from our Anniversary Meal.

And as I mentioned in yesterday's update, I am snuggled in bed... Candles lit, Champagne in hand and watching Frozen!

LET THE HOLIDAY COMMENCE!
2017 - Coming Soon

Old 6 Nov 14, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
hel1304
Imagineer

hel1304's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Brilliant pre-trippie. Happy anniversary and I'm sure you will have a brilliant holiday! X
Old 7 Nov 14, 12:03 AM  
Link to this Post
vanlou
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 40
Happy Wedding Anniversary

Nails look fab. Safe journey tomorrow

DLP Aug 2004 SQL, Dec 2007 HNY, Dec 2008 DLH
WDW Aug 2011 POFQ/RPR, Aug 2014 - HRH/POFQ
August 2014 trip report - Er, where's the rain?
vanlou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 14, 12:13 AM  
Link to this Post
welovepedro
Imagineer

welovepedro's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Eeeeeekk. So exciting.

I cannot WAIT to hear all about it, and how much your family loved it, specially mum.

I'll miss our FB chats whilst you're away! Xxx
Old 13 Nov 14, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
cintabelle
Imagineer

Mobile

Just a very quick update to say we are having the MOST AMAZING time ever!

The weather is perfect, just back from a very hot day at Aquatica!

I have been a very good girl and I have been making notes each night for my Trip Report!

Also seriously re thinking next years plans! Loving the Villa experience so much!

Xxx
2017 - Coming Soon

Old 22 Nov 14, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
cintabelle
Imagineer

Mobile

WE ARE HOME!

So watch this space for my Highs, very Highs and Ultra Highs and just a tinnie tiny few little lows!

I will also need to get my Index page set up for my Trippie, as I have a feeling it will be a marathon of a job to complete!

But the first job is to go and amend my countdown, I just can't believe that I will be back next Sept!

It's also looking like our plans have changed for next year, so maybe I need to start a 'new' pre trippie!

I am open to suggestions for names incorporating my Beauty and the Beat theme! (I am clearly soooo rubbish at picking inventive trip report names!) xxx
2017 - Coming Soon

Old 22 Nov 14, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
CuriousAlice
slightly serious Dibber

Welcome home! Hope you had as much fun as we did. I am looking forward to hearing all about it xx
CuriousAlice is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List