Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
Cool 3rd Visit 1 word WOOHOO! July 29th 2016 Day 2 Room Change & Magic Kingdom

3rd Visit 1 word WOOHOO! CBR/RPR July/August 2016 INDEX

Day 2 29/07/2016 Magic Kingdom,

We wake up at about 5.45ish, I have a coffee (I like my coffee strong so put one pod in, filled the cup up, emptied the cup back in and put another pod in, but I did use the same side first day and it spat at me, so those who like their coffee strong, use the both sides if this makes sense lol)
Then I head over to Guest Services to see about a room change, they tell me they can’t check until the computers come on at 7, so I go and get the lads drinks (one of the very few drinks runs I do this time as I have a coffee maker in the room) and go back, she informs me that they will have a room later and to go and pack up and get bell services to collect our luggage and then go and enjoy our day and call back at GS when we return, so I go back to the lads in the room (texting Ste as I walk across the bridge to tell him to pack up) and as soon as bell services have been and picked our luggage up it’s straight out for the bus for Magic Kingdom, well by now we have obviously missed Rope Drop but after bag check (where Ste gets picked for scanning too) we still make it in before the crowds

We manage to get on SDMT which we all love

We then wander round to the sword in the stone for Reece to have another try at pulling it out and get another pic for MiLs neighbour whose son designed it & this time it looks like he is going to manage it, the look on his face, as though to say *Oh this is really coming out!*

But it stopped just before the tip came out lol I have never seen it do this before, sooo cool

Then it was time for our CP breakfast and we are all hungry by this time, mmmm omelette, bacon, sausage, fruit & of course mickey waffles with strawberry juice We get big cuddles off all the characters including a big one off eeyore

I say Ta-ta for now to Tigger

Oh & me & Tigger even get photobombed lol

Reece also got a cupcake with candle & birthday card signed off all the characters, after the server has gone, he pulls his face and says “what’s that all about my birthday was in April!” whilst stuffing his face with his cupcake haha!
After we have sat there for a while and let our breakfast settle its time to head round to Splash Mountain, we are right at the front so get a soaking and then another soaking from the next car coming down haha!

We then wander over to Tomorrowland & for the first time we go on the People Mover, now we get why people like this, its a nice way to relax on quite a fascinating ride & love that it goes through the other rides
We then wander round to Buzz as it’s only a short wait time and we swap our FP that we have for Saturday for this to Space Mountain as we didn’t get on it for EMH today and Ste wins, Reece is 2nd and I lose boohoo (don’t think I win one this time!) Look at the concentration on our faces!

Then it’s time to wander over to BTM for our FP, oh we love this ride & I am so glad it wasn’t shut for refurbishment
It’s now time to head over to Be Our Guest for our lunch ADR, oh I love the castle, the theming everything about it, we do sit in the ballroom at the opposite end of the windows and snow, the ceiling is fantastic.
Ste has a turkey sandwich, Reece had the croque monsieur (though he had to take some ham off as there was too much of it) and I have the slow cooked pork which was delicious
We had Masters Cupcake, *TRY THE GREY STUFF IT'S DELICIOUS* for us it was
I also got the light up goblin which was my wine glass for the rest of the holiday & is also my *weekend* wine glass at home as it’s so big, holds a lot of wine

The lads had also ordered Mickey straws and when the server came over she had brought me one too as she didn’t want me to feel left out (our first sprinkle of Disney magic) I go for a walk around, getting plenty of pics.

The rose in the glass is magical

I also notice how the library is a much more serene and nicer setting so decide that when we come back for breakfast we will eat in there.

As we head out I realise we will make the 3 o’clock parade, but oh no the heavens have opened and a thunderstorm is heading over too, OH WHY DOES IT ALWAYS RAIN ON MY PARADE?!...
Also, why don’t Disney change the time of the parade cause is it just me or does it always seem to start raining around this time?!
By now we are all starting to flag anyway especially Ste who started to feel funny in the heat, I even *allowed* him to get a bottle of water using a Snack Credit! So we cancel our Pirates Of The Caribbean FP and decide to head back home and find out where we are going to be staying, we get back to CBR & go to GS as we are waiting to find out the CM gives Reece a birthday badge (he rolls his eyes and looks at me as if to say seriously!) we are still in Jamaica in building 45 YAY, room 4537, it has a Murphy bed, forgot to take photos when we moved in, so these of the room are on our last day after we had packed up and it looked tidy again haha

overlooks the courtyard is just across from the bus stop and also just around the corner from the steps that lead near enough right down to the bridge.

Oh and it’s round the corner from the ice machine (very important for my wine) as we walk over the bridge, Reece announces that there had better be no more *Birthday surprises as it was months ago!* (oops I must try to get to the CM at WCC before him and ask them not to mention it!) we get Bell Services to bring our cases to our room and finally unpack fully and then wander over to the shop for a few snacks and a bottle for me *Once upon a Vine* chardonnay (love the name) they also provide free corkscrews now if you haven’t got one yay, then it’s showers for those 2, bath for me I pour myself a small *ahem* wine in my goblet, start writing my trippie up and then hear fireworks, as I look out of the window I can see the very high ones, not quite sure which ones they were thoughs
So I go out onto the balcony to watch them, bonus, then it’s time for bed.

Tomorrow Animal Kingdom!

Thanks for reading, I look forward to reading your comments

Edited at 07:58 PM.
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 16, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Great day ...love the wine goblet...right up my street (sat here with a vino in hand) 😆
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 16, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Great glass!
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 16, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
angie-noo
Imagineer

Good day. Good job you didn't get helium balloons for Reece . What did you think of the CBR ? X
The Fairfield Inn LBV -Dec 09/ Springhill suites 10/12
Lake Buena vista resort and spa 15/18
angie-noo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 16, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
waiting4disney
Imagineer

Mobile

sounds like a great day.
Old 27 Sep 16, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Thanks, yes the glass is great, only DH turns it off when he gets me a refill as he says the flashing light puts him off the film we are watching

Absolutely loved CBR Angie, so much so that we would price up 2 rooms for there if/when we go back (Reece will definitely be to old to share with us again!) compared to a studio in OPR/SSR
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 16, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

Looks like you're all having fun, good result on the room it looks nice. I love the Buzz Lightyear ride only DH keep moving the car and I miss loads. What a lovely cuddle from Tigger, I love him
Rebelrebel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 16, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

The look on the face of the young child at front of 7DMT ride! Lol!

A great day, you did well to fit CP breakfast, and BOG lunch in! Great photos - thank you for sharing!

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 16, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
DS kept moving the car on me! Must be a *man* thing!

Oh we were still so full from CP, we couldn't manage to eat it all at BOG But I really wanted to go there and CP now is a must for our first morning
Old 24 Oct 16, 08:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Jockey
Imagineer

Lovely day ..love the Goblet!