Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 30 Jul 20, 07:55 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Thursday/Happy-Days

So with the sun shining in my neck of the woods, what are your plans today.

I am going to the optician today to pick up my new reactor light glasses, this will save me the need to swap the sunglasses to normal glasses when going into shops in WDW.

Looking forward to testing them !

What are your plans ?

Disney332
Old 30 Jul 20, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I have the rest of the week off so today is time with our niece who has been home alone for months as her mum has two jobs that have continued normally throughout. We are planning a BBQ in the early PM. Just nice to be not switching on the laptop to work! No sun here yet, looking at the forecast should be here by lunchtime.

Edited at 08:32 AM.
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 08:34 AM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Up early been Tesco & Aldi getting bits for Grandson coming on Saturday 😳💰💰💰first proper time wearing my mask, I was like lightening down the aisles 💪💪
Now online Kettlebell class then🥵then walk to town to get bits I couldn’t get, how hard is it to get a normal thousand island sauce they’ve all got peri peri or Cajun in them now
Happy Sunny Thursday Dibbers

ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 09:00 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
Up early been Tesco & Aldi getting bits for Grandson coming on Saturday 😳💰💰💰first proper time wearing my mask, I was like lightening down the aisles 💪💪
Now online Kettlebell class then🥵then walk to town to get bits I couldn’t get, how hard is it to get a normal thousand island sauce they’ve all got peri peri or Cajun in them now
Happy Sunny Thursday Dibbers

This bad boy is an acceptable alternative...

Disney332
Old 30 Jul 20, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Kd0758
Very Serious Dibber

I’m all ready for my first day at work. Quite grateful to get air con for the day!

Nervous but excited.
Kd0758 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Kd0758 View Post
I’m all ready for my first day at work. Quite grateful to get air con for the day!

Nervous but excited.
You will be fine, have a good shift.

Disney332
Old 30 Jul 20, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Mmm. Grandson woke up at 5.55am today. Going to be a long day I think

Keeping him busy today and getting ready to take him to the M5 services tomorrow to meet up with his Mum etc to go to Devon for a long weekend.

Peace looming.

Then the weekend we will crack on with the Family Tree as the local Registry Office has eventually moved itself and sent us a load of Marriage Certs we ordered for long long deceased relatives. That will give us a massive leap forward and accurate as well.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 09:13 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
Mmm. Grandson woke up at 5.55am today. Going to be a long day I think

Keeping him busy today and getting ready to take him to the M5 services tomorrow to meet up with his Mum etc to go to Devon for a long weekend.

Peace looming.

Then the weekend we will crack on with the Family Tree as the local Registry Office has eventually moved itself and sent us a load of Marriage Certs we ordered for long long deceased relatives. That will give us a massive leap forward and accurate as well.
Have a good day...

Let us know if you are Royalty

Disney332
Old 30 Jul 20, 09:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Chucking it down with rain here, suppose to clear at midday so will hang washing out and go to Morrisons to do a biggish shop for the week. Probably go for a walk with DH when I get back from Morrisons. Rather boring really.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 09:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by disney332 View Post
Have a good day...

Let us know if you are Royalty

Disney332
Royalty! I suspect if I looked into my side I would find they all got sent to a penal colony!

What I find hilarious are the old Census forms. The last box on the right hand side can be ticked if the person is as follows - feeble minded, imbecile or lunatic.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List