Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 20 Aug 20, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Maximus27
a Friend of the DIBB

Help!

Hi guys,
We are booked to stay at the Cheyenne at Christmas which is due to close. We are allowed an upgrade to Newport Bay but have to ring to sort this out. We have been trying to get through on various phone numbers for 2 days but are just getting cut off. Has anyone had any success in getting through or have alternate numbers/contacts we could try? We really want to keep our booking!
Thanks
Disneyland Hong Kong: 2023
Travelled South Asia 2023😄
Maximus27 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 20, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
I am in the same boat - heard about it the other day, haven't had an email yet. Tried to phone yesterday and got a recorded message saying if your holiday is in November, phone back in October.

I gather they are dealing with them in date order so they are fully occupied with the most urgent cases right now, those with holidays in September.

I know it is frustrating and I really don't want to miss out on the chance of an upgrade (particularly as we booked Cheyenne at the AP rate so 4 nights only cost £400 - which will be a huge bargain for Newport Bay!)

However, I think we just have to sit tight for the moment and let them deal with all the September people first.

I would imagine many people will want to cancel altogether given that the situation is so uncertain, so I don't think we will end up camping on the doorstep of the Newport Bay.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 20, 10:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Maximus27
a Friend of the DIBB

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
I am in the same boat - heard about it the other day, haven't had an email yet. Tried to phone yesterday and got a recorded message saying if your holiday is in November, phone back in October.

I gather they are dealing with them in date order so they are fully occupied with the most urgent cases right now, those with holidays in September.

I know it is frustrating and I really don't want to miss out on the chance of an upgrade (particularly as we booked Cheyenne at the AP rate so 4 nights only cost £400 - which will be a huge bargain for Newport Bay!)

However, I think we just have to sit tight for the moment and let them deal with all the September people first.

I would imagine many people will want to cancel altogether given that the situation is so uncertain, so I don't think we will end up camping on the doorstep of the Newport Bay.

Thankyou for your reply, we are finally on hold now so am sure we will get the same message as you guys. Wow that would be a massive bargain. Fingers crossed for you
Disneyland Hong Kong: 2023
Travelled South Asia 2023😄
Maximus27 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 20, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Let me know what happens!
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 20, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
kl is excited
Excited about Disney

I was on hold yesterday for 1 hour then on the call itself for 1&1/2 hours whilst we had our booking sorted. We were due to stay at DLP hotel from 7th Dec for 5 night. I too got the recorded message but as a friend of mine wasn’t able to transfer to NPB at end end of Nov as they were fully booked I didn’t want to not get our booking sorted. We have to book first night at b&b hotel and the other 4 at DLP hotel keeping our meal plan for these four nights. I would definitely try and get your booking sorted ASAP as I’m sure if I had left ours till nearer the time we wouldn’t of been able to sort it.
kl is excited is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 20, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
princessmiya
Excited about Disney

When is Cheyenne due to close?
princessmiya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 20, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by princessmiya View Post
When is Cheyenne due to close?
October i think until March
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 20, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
I sent a message via Messenger on DLP’s official FB page, quoting my booking reference.

Two days later they have replied confirming I have been upgraded to NPB! So happy.

Suggest you try the same.
Old 22 Aug 20, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
princessmiya
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by DiszeeBelle View Post
October i think until March

Thank you, we are due to go in October, I have called Disney and we have been upgraded to NPB in a superior room.
princessmiya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List