Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 13 Mar 15, 09:59 AM  
Link to this Post

May travellers lets here it

A while back i posted how many of us were going in may and there were loads. So who has booked there seats or near to and got there fast passes and dining sorted.
Well we go 15-28th may seats booked row 37 VA both ways ( didnt pay but nervous flyer so lady kindly booked yesterday for me). Staying 5 nights aklv then onto wlv.
Meals booked:-
16- tusker house am yak and yeti pm
17th CP am Chef mickeys pm ( DB birthday)
18th T-Rex pm
20th BOG lunch
21st nine dragons pm
22nd ohana am trails end pm
23rd coral reef lunch
25th starwars fantasmic dinner
26th ohana pm
27th 1900 park fare bfast

Never used the new fp system so as im at work all day monday will have to do in the evening.
Not long guys
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 15, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
nasty
Imagineer

Another one here!
We go 14th to 28th so Sunday is my FP day. Still deciding whether to get up at 6am to do them (6am Due to clocks change in US and MK closing 2am sat)
Then its online check In!
Seats booked when flight booked with TC and ADR's done
Ooh it's getting nearer! '
nasty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 15, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
fluffychicken
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We go on the 14th as well. ADRs done FP on Sunday. Not long now.
fluffychicken is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 15, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
EllenClaire
Imagineer

EllenClaire's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
we go on the 10th
seats booked
Estas done
API done
1 x ADR booked
BBB Booked

Online check in still to do and tickets still to get (staying offsite) before the 30 day window to book fast passes
Sheraton World Resort 2004,International Spa & Plaza 2006,The Fountains 2007,The Lighthouse Key Resort 2008,Clarion Inn & Suites 2010,Sunset Lakes Dibb Villa Sept 2012, Liki Tiki Village May 2015,Encantada Resort May 2016,High Grove Resort Dibb Villa May 2017,Encantada Resort May 2018,Encantada Resort May 2019, Encantada Resort May 2020
EllenClaire is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 15, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Tracydcp
Imagineer

We go on the 9th! Outbound seats booked for free online unable to book return ones until they are 60 days out. Not booked any ADR's as only have counter service in the parks and generally eat offsite for dinner. Have one night booked in a Disney hotel so now have first three days fastpasses booked. Going to sort memory maker and universal connect out this weekend

April/May 2009, October 2011, May 2013, May 2015
August 2020 We’re going back!
Tracydcp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 15, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

We're off on the 4th! Southern Dunes villa for 2 weeks but 5 nights in Kidani from the 6th.

Got ADR's booked (CRT, Tusker, 50s PT, H&V and BOG)
FP booked (A&E, mine train and various others)
Seats booked, PE Dreamliner again, can't wait
Going to Clearwater for a day and have booked for DD to get her pic taken with Winter, DS is too young.
Also booked BBB for DD and PL for DS.

Just deciding if I should order Memory Maker
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 15, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
bean-disney
Apprentice Imagineer

bean-disney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We are going the 4th, staying in a villa for 2 weeks but have 1 night at AKL on 14th for my birthday

booked 3 ADRs, tusker house crystal palace and sci-fi dine in

cant book FP+ until 30 days out DD really wants so see A+E so looks like we'll need to queue for them...

also planning clearwater for a day, never been to the beach in Florida so really looking forward to it

... now just to get my spends together...
Old 13 Mar 15, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by bean-disney View Post
We are going the 4th, staying in a villa for 2 weeks but have 1 night at AKL on 14th for my birthday

booked 3 ADRs, tusker house crystal palace and sci-fi dine in

cant book FP+ until 30 days out DD really wants so see A+E so looks like we'll need to queue for them...

also planning clearwater for a day, never been to the beach in Florida so really looking forward to it

... now just to get my spends together...
You will be able to book at 60 days for your one night, just keep trying that date and you never know. The dibb has a chart that updates every half hour and if Fp become available you can see there, or just keep trying on the app. Good luck!
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 15, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
pigletliz
Imagineer

Go on the 10th.
Booked my seats, done api, done Estas.
Don't need to worry about fp or adr's as not going to Disney, however do have one for Afternoon Tea at GF.
Got tickets for US and IOA, and Legoland. Plus booked Capones, Wonderworks, Outta Control Magic Show, Orlando Eye and Tussauds.
Just need to do online check in when we can.
Old 14 Mar 15, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post
kathrynmc
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by nasty View Post
Another one here!
We go 14th to 28th so Sunday is my FP day. Still deciding whether to get up at 6am to do them (6am Due to clocks change in US and MK closing 2am sat)
Then its online check In!
Seats booked when flight booked with TC and ADR's done
Ooh it's getting nearer! '
We go on the 14th as well. Didn't realise that I would need to be booking my fast passes so early in the morning. Doesn't look like I am getting a lie in on mothers day

I have booked an ADR for Raglan Road and managed to get a lunch slot at Be Our Guest
kathrynmc is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread