Old 25 Sep 16, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
Cool 3rd Visit 1 word WOOHOO! July 28th 2016 Day 1 Travel Day & Soarin

3rd Visit 1 word WOOHOO! CBR/RPR July/August 2016 INDEX

Hi & welcome to The Inghams Trip Report.
Let me introduce the gang,
There is Reece our DS who’s 18th was in April and the reason for booking this trip.

DH Ste, who is chief saver/payer for our holidays.

And me Nina, chief planner & the real reason for booking this trip

I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed reliving the memories whilst writing it
I look forward to hearing/reading your comments

3rd Visit 1 Word WOOHOO!
28th July 2016 Day 1 Travel Day & Soarin.

Well it all started back in May 2015 when we booked for Caribbean Beach Resort with free QSDP, the longest countdown we have ever had for Disney! But more time to plan (maybe too much time, kept changing things/days around soo much!)
My Disney Nails

So after a sleepless night & not because I was excited (well maybe a little) but my restless legs were giving me hell! We got up at 5, packed the car up waved goodbye to my Mum, as she is looking after our moggies Holly & Minnie whilst we are away, we head to Manchester airport, straight through security, not getting stopped for extra checks this time lol, have a wander round duty free, getting toffees etc for on the plane and after a bacon butty from Burger King (weren’t that great TBH!) we then go and sit near our gate & before you know it we are boarding, our plane is called Babarella

Straight upstairs into the bubble and on Dibbers row, it’s well worth paying for seats in the bubble IMHO, feels like you are on your own private plane
Warning scary plane pic coming up!

Once we had settled, they came round with drinks so I have a cheeky wine, then its dinner time and I have the mushroom pasta which was really tasty the other choices were chicken teriyaki or spicy beef, the lads decide they don’t want anything but the kind stewardess (Carla I think she was called and she was fab the whole flight) offered them extra bread rolls and puddings and even something from PE as they had spare
Then I settle back and watch How To Be Single, was quite funny but not enough of Rebel Wilson in it IMHO lol, then they come round with the afternoon snack which was cheese and onion wrap, had another cheeky wine
Before you know it we are landing, seemed really quick this time, we are first off the plane after PE downstairs, through security, we did use the machines but still had to go to a booth as we had new passports, and over to Magic Express which was an ME this time.

CBR is first drop off yay, we are located in Jamaica room 4404 whoot, but its a ground floor (where we wanted a 1st floor room as we are light sleepers & can already hear noises above us!) it’s also an accessible room which we don’t need & no bath (those of you who know me know I love my bath) it also seems wrong that we take up an accessible room when there may be someone in need of one, so before we unpack we go over to guest services and ask for a relocation, hoping to stay in Jamaica, they tell me that because we are staying 14nights there are no rooms immediately available so to go back in the morning, so we go and get our refillables and have something to eat, the purple cups have no handles on but the kind cashier lets me get a blue mug and let me put a purple lid on.
Back at the room we unpack the basics and I notice the message light on the phone, thinking its GS saying they have found us another room I press it, but no its a Happy Birthday message for Reece off Mickey and friends, cuuttteee! Reece likes it, but then says “Why when my birthday was back in April?!” I just tell him it’s because it must have been on the booking Then it’s time to head out for the bus for Epcot for our Fast Pass for Soarin, oh wow I love the new version amazing, love the smells (though did miss the orange groves & pine) OMG what a fantastic way to start our Disney holidayhen As soon as we have been on this, we walk around to Yacht &Beach Club bus stop to jump on the Disney Springs bus to get our gift card, back to our room, showers all round and bed.
Tomorrow Magic Kingdom!

Thanks for reading

Edited at 08:03 PM.
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 16, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

Great start.looking forward to reading along x
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 16, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Fab travel day looking forward to reading more 😊
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 16, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Great start!
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 16, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
mousse
Imagineer

I can't wait to do soarin but like you will miss the orange & pine!

First Trip '06;Lapland Christmas '07
CBR '08;Freeezing in Lapland March '09;
AKL '10;NY Christmas '11;AKL '12;NY May '13;AKL '14;AKL '16;YC & AKL '18
mousse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 16, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
angie-noo
Imagineer

Nina, when did Reece get so big. I bet he loved his call from Mickey especially with him being 18 . We stayed in Jamaica one year and Barbados another. The latter nearly been in another country . Looking forward to reading more xx
The Fairfield Inn LBV -Dec 09/ Springhill suites 10/12
Lake Buena vista resort and spa 15/18
angie-noo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 16, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
waiting4disney
Imagineer

Mobile

Great start.
Old 27 Sep 16, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

Aww bless Reece I bet he was really excited about his message . Glad Soarin' was good but did love the orange smell when you went over the trees. We stayed at CBR a long time ago and I loved the music they played there.
Rebelrebel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 16, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
Thanks, oh yes Reece loved the birthday greeting, just he won't admit it, it's not cool lol
We loved CBR, its music & laid back atmosphere, as for Barbados being far away, we didn't realise how far it was from OPR till we walked over to Custom House and it was nearer that!
The new smells on Soarin are good, just do miss the original ones, oh and try and sit in the middle otherwise you get a bendy Eiffel tower
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 16, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
PJB71
Imagineer

Mobile

Oh I ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Your nails 💅🏻💅🏻 sooo cute 👍🏻 looking forward to more updates 👍🏻
PJB71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List