Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 2 Oct 16, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
Cool 3rd Visit 1 word WOOHOO! August 3rd 2016 Day 7 SHOPPING & Hollywood Studios

3rd Visit 1 word WOOHOO! CBR/RPR July/August 2016 INDEX

Day 7 3/08/2016 Shopping & Hollywood Studios.

We have a lie in till about 8.30ish, then I sit up in bed drinking my coffee whilst the lads get ready, then I get myself sorted and we head over to OPR for breakfast, I have Mickey waffles with strawberry sauce (I always asked for an extra sauce, I didn’t have bacon or owt with them so wasn’t really being cheeky) After we have all eaten, we order our Uber up to Premium Outlets, I head straight for the Michael Kors shop (I have wanted an MK bag since seeing one on Drop Dead Diva years ago!) and pick up a gorgeous bag for around £70, I could have spent a fortune in here, there were so many to choose from, luckily though I had gone in with an idea of a budget & what colour/style I was looking for I don’t usually like the all over monogram type, but think this one is quite subtle & I fell in love with this as soon as I saw it
My bag

Oh and this is where I had a struggle using my Resolut card, of all the shops in all of Florida! I ended up paying cash.
I head round to the Yankee candle shop then and pick up 3 small jars for $10, bargain As I am walking round I spot the Crabtree & Evelyn shop, now I am not the luxury hand cream type, but I got the rosewater one in a Secret Santa a few years ago and loved it, so I decide to pop in for a looksy and get a set of 3 with lavender, nantucket briar and the rosewater in for $12 Just as I am paying for them (after a lengthy conversation with the cashier about my nails, the rides at Disney etc) Ste texts me and says that him & Reece are eating if I want to join them, so it’s round to the food court where we all have a Subway and show each other our bargains, Ste had another beano in Adidas, Reece got some Michael Jordan shorts & some Converse, Ste had also got some Sketchers, so after we have eaten we head round there for me to have a look, well I am not impressed with what they have on offer for me, there are no Go Walks & unless you buy 2 pairs (buy 1 get on half price!) they are more expensive than over here, I do spot a pair I like, but they haven’t got my size anyway! So I come out of there slightly disappointed and head to the fragrance shop where they have Daisy sets, well they are buy one get one half price here and as it’s my favourite perfume (also reminds me of Florida as those of you who read my Dec 2011 trippie will remember my darling DH got me the set last time we were there!) I decide to get 2 sets, well it would be rude to pass on an offer like that & I needed cheering up after my disappointment at the Skechers shop
I head over to the Calvin Klein shop then but as I am browsing, I get another text off Ste asking if I am nearly ready, well nothing in CK is jumping out at me & TBH I have had enough shopping (yes I know a woman admitting this may come as a shock to some!) by this time and also we have a FP for Rockin Rollercoaster at HS to get back for.
My shopping (apart from the Disney socks, I got them on our second shopping day)

Sorry I can't give you exact prices of everything, we have misplaced some receipts, including my Michael Kors one, which I wanted to keep as a souvenir Hopefully we will find them!
I meet up with them we get an Uber back to CBR, where this little fella greets us as we open our door

Drop off all our wares and straight back out for HS, we have just missed a bus so when we get there it’s a mad dash for me & Reece round to RR and we just make our FP.

Lol at my pic, talk about an instant face lift!

As soon as we come off here, the lads go on Tower of Terror, now I did have a FP for this but I chickened out, don’t think I will ever brave it TBH! So I have a wander round whilst I am waiting for them & get a couple of pressed pennies and then head back to meet them, we decide we have had enough for the day then & as we are coming back to HS another night we head home, stopping for a photopass on the way out

Can tell it was on the way out, look at my gorgeous hairstyle after it getting blown away on RR!
We go and put a wash on & then go and eat $57.90 (again about the standard price for QS tea for 3 of us for those of you wondering about prices on QSDP) and baths, showers, wine for me, oh and we could see the fireworks again from our room and bed

Tomorrow Epcot & DTD...Sorry DS

Thanks for reading, I look forward to reading your comments

Edited at 08:50 PM.
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 16, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

Love rock n rollercoaster but I'm another one that dodges tower of terror 😳😳
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 16, 08:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

Love the bag and the perfumes, looks like you had a good shopping trip . You're brave going on the Aerosmith ride, I'd always end up waiting around in the shop for youngest DD to come out, the facelift bit does make it more appealing though . The elephant is so cute, I thought they'd stopped making the towel animals as it has been years since we got one.

I'm really enjoying your trippies, sounds like you're all having a fab time .
Rebelrebel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 16, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
Love rock n rollercoaster but I'm another one that dodges tower of terror 😳😳
Haha glad it's not just me
Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it

Originally Posted by Rebelrebel View Post
Love the bag and the perfumes, looks like you had a good shopping trip . You're brave going on the Aerosmith ride, I'd always end up waiting around in the shop for youngest DD to come out, the facelift bit does make it more appealing though . The elephant is so cute, I thought they'd stopped making the towel animals as it has been years since we got one.
Aww you should give RR a go, it's a great ride, first time I went on I was a bit jelly legs but so glad I did it

Originally Posted by Rebelrebel View Post
I'm really enjoying your trippies, sounds like you're all having a fab time .
Thanks, glad you are enjoying them
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 16, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
angie-noo
Imagineer

Love the pic and the facelift Love RR and TOT. Love the shopping too x
The Fairfield Inn LBV -Dec 09/ Springhill suites 10/12
Lake Buena vista resort and spa 15/18
angie-noo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 16, 07:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by angie-noo View Post
Love the pic and the facelift Love RR and TOT. Love the shopping too x
Haha, couldn't believe it when I saw the pic RR is one of my faves but the lads can keep ToT
Old 3 Jan 17, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Another great day. I'm with you though, I get very bored of shopping very quickly. I always kind of think I'm on holiday I could be in a the,e park but I'm shopping, the thing I've done for months leading up to this holiday for clothes for everyone to wear 😂
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 17, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Another great day. I'm with you though, I get very bored of shopping very quickly. I always kind of think I'm on holiday I could be in a the,e park but I'm shopping, the thing I've done for months leading up to this holiday for clothes for everyone to wear 😂
Lol don't get me wrong I don't mind shopping and getting a bargain, but don't think it's really a *lazy day* and like you say much more fun in the parks