Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 2 Mar 21, 11:34 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by HevaDuck View Post
Love daffs reminds me so much of my lovely Mam when she was alive she loved a bunch in a brown pottery jug on her kitchen table
Such a bargain at a £1 a bunch best value pick me up 😍
That’s lovely to think that such a beautiful flower can bring back such wonderful memories 💞
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 21, 11:36 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MrsBC View Post
Have they got names
Yep, Minnie, Mickey, Donald and Daisy 😂
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 21, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disney332 View Post
In our park...

Disney332
They put my 4 to shame 😢😂
Old 10 Mar 21, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

How is everyone keeping?

Bit quiet at home since DD went back to uni. She had an assignment that she needed to work with her housemate with so they returned to work on that. It’s been strange as she’s been here since early December. The good news is that it’s Easter soon so she will return for that too.

We had good news today as DH has his Covid vaccination next Tuesday. I was so happy I cried. He’s in the same age group as I am, so I’m hoping I will hear quite soon too.

Crocus watch isn’t going too well, we’ve had some chilly weather and some rain which hasn’t helped. There’s been around 6 popping through, but they aren’t lasting long sadly

Edited at 06:58 PM.
Old 10 Mar 21, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
HevaDuck
Apprentice Imagineer

Soon be Easter like you say and your DD will be back it's harder when they go back the longer they've been home it's like you have a bit if you missing isn't it my youngest DD has been home from Edinburgh for almost a year now no plan to have them back before September

Good news for DH vaccine you should here soon

I went down for my 2nd on Monday morning after my nightshift to be told it had been moved to April I was a bit disappointed and also thought they could have told me but then today I've had a message to say go for it Friday morning at 8:30 😁

Weather miserable here hope you get some more spring like weather soon so you get more crocuses popping up 😊
HevaDuck is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 21, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by HevaDuck View Post
Soon be Easter like you say and your DD will be back it's harder when they go back the longer they've been home it's like you have a bit if you missing isn't it my youngest DD has been home from Edinburgh for almost a year now no plan to have them back before September

Good news for DH vaccine you should here soon

I went down for my 2nd on Monday morning after my nightshift to be told it had been moved to April I was a bit disappointed and also thought they could have told me but then today I've had a message to say go for it Friday morning at 8:30 😁

Weather miserable here hope you get some more spring like weather soon so you get more crocuses popping up 😊
It is more difficult as she was home so long, we were fine when she could pop home for a weekend and stay at uni for a normal term. Hopefully, things will start to get back to a bit more normality from Easter onwards

Such a shame your second jab was delayed, but fingers crossed it will go ahead Friday and you won’t have to wait until April 1st.
Old 10 Mar 21, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Am hibernating still! Weather here awful. I start my temp census officer job on tuesday for six weeks, looking forward to that. Trying to redesign our garden, its long and narrow. Wish the tv experts could pop over and help!

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 21, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
Am hibernating still! Weather here awful. I start my temp census officer job on tuesday for six weeks, looking forward to that. Trying to redesign our garden, its long and narrow. Wish the tv experts could pop over and help!
Good news about the census job Louise, it sounds fun and a good way to get out a little more. I hope it goes well

I agree about the garden makeover experts, although I think they’d need a longer time than they usually take on our garden 😂 The Love Your Garden team did a makeover on a garden a few miles from ours a few years ago, it looked gorgeous on the tv when they showed it. The amount of vans and lorries causing hold ups on the road as they unloaded constantly whilst they were there was incredible, it caused huge backlogs. All for a good cause though 😀
Old 11 Mar 21, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
We've got a leak in the cold water tank and have a hole in our newly decorated bedroom ceiling so we need a new water tank and the hole sorting out! Luckily no other damage but the whole ceiling will need reskimming etc so bound to be further mess.
I just keep booking things - my diary is really filling up!
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 21, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
HevaDuck
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by MrsBC View Post
We've got a leak in the cold water tank and have a hole in our newly decorated bedroom ceiling so we need a new water tank and the hole sorting out! Luckily no other damage but the whole ceiling will need reskimming etc so bound to be further mess.
I just keep booking things - my diary is really filling up!
Oh dear that sounds messy hope it's sorted soon
Good you are filling up your diary for once things start opening up though
HevaDuck is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List