Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 17 Jan 21, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
CRUELLA
Imagineer

Has anyone cancelled recently under the zen policy and how was it?

I’ve seen some slightly different dates and better price for us than the package I have already booked .I’m unable to get through to anyone to swap it today. so I was considering booking the new dates and cancelling my original booking (under zen policy) tomorrow.
Just wondering if the cancellation and getting a refund on your deposit has been straight forward for anyone?
CRUELLA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 21, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Melanie R
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Mobile

Not recently, but I cancelled my December trip in October and had my refund within the week - really simple and quick 😊

Duchess Adventures! - Trip report index
Melanie R is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 21, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Slabgood
Earning More Ears

Cancelled my Feb 2021 DLP trip last month, called and refunded within 2 days!
Slabgood is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 21, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
CRUELLA
Imagineer

I ended up waiting until this morning and swapped to the new price over live chat .all very quick and simple !
CRUELLA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 21, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Weve just swapped ours until feb 2022, having the packaged honoured even though we have to stay in the Newport bay and not the disneyland hotel but we are receiving a £1200 refund aswell so happy with that, not with our new countdown though 392 days
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 21, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
CRUELLA
Imagineer

I changed this literally the day before the closure of dlh was announced!
Did they confirm to you dlh was definitely closed for 1-2 yrs ? I’ve heard of a few mixed messages from them.
We love Newport bay by the way (not sure if you have been before)we stayed there twice both after our first stay at dlh castle club .it didn’t disappoint!

Edited at 11:08 PM.
Old 25 Jan 21, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

They said it wasnt open and it is not on either website to book for february so taking it is going to be closed for a while. Never been to the Newport, the only disney hotel we havent stayed in so are looking forward to it.

Edited at 08:02 PM.
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 21, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Richm1991
Looking for my Ears

Cancelled our may holiday today and pretty easy and seamless to do under the zen guarantee - woman on the phone said that DLH was definitely closed in May so no problem getting a refund
Richm1991 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 21, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
ChoppyGirl
VIP Dibber

Has anyone got a refund from Eurostar? The only option I can see (if we were to cancel everything) is to receive a voucher for future travel.
2014 Saratoga Springs Resort
2017 Animal Kingdom Lodge
2019 Highlands Reserve/Grand Plaza/Boardwalk Villa
2023 Vero Beach/Portofino Bay/Coronado Springs Club level

2024 Wilderness Lodge/Grand Floridian
2025 Disneyland Hotel DLP
ChoppyGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 21, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by ChoppyGirl View Post
Has anyone got a refund from Eurostar? The only option I can see (if we were to cancel everything) is to receive a voucher for future travel.
They're hard work, but I've had 2 refunds. You're better off if they cancel, as it's harder for them to argue about refunding you.

A good place to start, is to private message them through Twitter. They're quite quick to respond, and can be very helpful. X
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List