Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 2 Mar 21, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Yep hoping for 2023 too🥳
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 21, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
qwerty2k
Trading Disney Pins

August 2023 for us (i hope!)
qwerty2k is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 21, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Stevelovesfl
Excited about Disney

In hoping for August 2023 as well. What do people plan, accommodation is picked due to budget. Park days were picked with fast pass availability.
Stevelovesfl is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 21, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
lotti
Imagineer

we are looking at 2023 too, been looking and enquiring about villas over the weekend. after have 2 Florida holidays cancelled last year (one due to Thomas cook and one for covid) we hope its a third time lucky as like many we are desperate to return to our favourite place.
Old 7 Mar 21, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
T37Gnome
Looking for my Ears

Yes just decided to go as 2019 and 2020 were/are holiday busts for us. Looking for end of August Universal and Disney split holiday.
T37Gnome is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 21, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Trebor1
slightly serious Dibber

We’re looking at October 2023 but depending on funds may push to April or May 24 but I’d sooner go 23 due to daughter being in last year of primary school by then.

I’ve been researching where we’re going to stay. We did a villa with virgin in 2019 and that was fab but only 3 of us this time (me , wife , daughter). Toying with a universal hotel this time with a family room looking at something like cabana bay or Adventura. Did enjoy a Villa though so not ruling that out if it’s economical to do so.

Just feels good to be planning again 😄
Trebor1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 21, 03:13 PM  
Link to this Post
TORIMS
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We are planning for Feb 2023 for my 50th Birthday. We are going with our fellow WDW loving best friends 😍
Seems ages away but will come round really quickly!
Vicki x

Apr 1998 Rodeway Inn International drive
Oct 2000 Quality Inn Anahiem, Navy lodge Coranado & The Rio Las Vegas
Apr 2005 Formosa Gardens & Toronto
Dec 2007 Newport Bay DLP
Feb 2012 Port Orleans Riverside

Aug 2014 2 weeks SSR (1 night HRH)
TORIMS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 21, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
slightly serious Dibber

We are thinking October/ November 2023. Roll on the planning.
2010 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 21, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
ClickTechuk
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Moving Ours to 2023

We are in the process of moving ours from the End of May this year to the same weeks 2023.

I've just emailed the Villa people to try to move it, should be able to if it's available, they're booked up through 2022 already.

Am waiting on BA to see if the flights are cancelled or can we move it that far? I doubt it. Luckily it's only a deposit (Fly-Drive) we would lose if we need to cancel ourselves.

Just need to speak to DWorld about the options for moving the park tickets, only thing we paid in full for so far..

Fingers crossed we can get everything sorted.

Anyone else heard from BA, what sort of date have they cancelled up to?
ClickTechuk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 21, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ClickTechuk View Post
We are in the process of moving ours from the End of May this year to the same weeks 2023.

I've just emailed the Villa people to try to move it, should be able to if it's available, they're booked up through 2022 already.

Am waiting on BA to see if the flights are cancelled or can we move it that far? I doubt it. Luckily it's only a deposit (Fly-Drive) we would lose if we need to cancel ourselves.

Just need to speak to DWorld about the options for moving the park tickets, only thing we paid in full for so far..

Fingers crossed we can get everything sorted.

Anyone else heard from BA, what sort of date have they cancelled up to?
Any future travel voucher given by BA if you chose to get one at the moment has to have all travel completed by 30 April 2023 so you wouldn't be able to move it to May 2023.
DisneyCupcake is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List