Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 2 Mar 21, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Emmie2016
Imagineer

What do you think this mark could be?

Sorry a close up of my hairy leg 🤣

But these itchy mark adjust appeared on my leg. What do you think it looks like?

Old 2 Mar 21, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Emmie2016 View Post
Sorry a close up of my hairy leg 🤣

But these itchy mark adjust appeared on my leg. What do you think it looks like?

Thats how I react to bites, then they blister a day or so after.
Have you been for a walk on grass or gardening? We noticed loads of mossies yesterday 😬
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 21, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Emmie2016
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
Thats how I react to bites, then they blister a day or so after.
Have you been for a walk on grass or gardening? We noticed loads of mossies yesterday 😬
Thank you! I was painting the fence at the weekend! So its probably a insect bite, I'm usually lucky and never get bit haha. My husband on the other hand is always getting bit!
Old 2 Mar 21, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Gabsnoot
Imagineer

I thought it might be a bite too, looks itchy 😬. It’s strange how different people react to bites, I end up covered with things like this and DH only gets a tiny wee red mark.
Gabsnoot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 21, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Emmie2016
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gabsnoot View Post
I thought it might be a bite too, looks itchy 😬. It’s strange how different people react to bites, I end up covered with things like this and DH only gets a tiny wee red mark.
It really is! I never get bitten normally. My husband has got scars from getting bitten from false widows, he gets bitten by everything!
Old 3 Mar 21, 12:12 AM  
Link to this Post
mrs rcch
Imagineer

I’ve got four of those on my leg, near my calf. Itch like crazy. I was gardening the other day 😱.
mrs rcch is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 21, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

Without wanting to scare you, if it doesnt go in a couple of weeks ,or if it goes but comes back then get it checked out. I had a mark like this on my shin, it started after I was at the epcot flower and garden festival a few years ago, dr there thought it was an allergy to the pesticides. It kept coming and going over a couple of years then one time it wouldn't go way.
Saw the GP and it turned out to be a pre cancerous lesion. They gave me chemotherapy cream which did the trick. Like I said it maybe nothing but keep an eye on it just to be safe
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 21, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Emmie2016
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mickeyspal View Post
Without wanting to scare you, if it doesnt go in a couple of weeks ,or if it goes but comes back then get it checked out. I had a mark like this on my shin, it started after I was at the epcot flower and garden festival a few years ago, dr there thought it was an allergy to the pesticides. It kept coming and going over a couple of years then one time it wouldn't go way.
Saw the GP and it turned out to be a pre cancerous lesion. They gave me chemotherapy cream which did the trick. Like I said it maybe nothing but keep an eye on it just to be safe
Thank you I will keep a eye on it! I think its a bite as its now very itchy!
Old 3 Mar 21, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Manc_Chris
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by mickeyspal View Post
I'll second this - it looks just like what I've got on my upper arm. GP referred me to Dermatology as I've also got another few on my back which are superficial (and itchy), the cream seems to be working.

Hope yours is only a bite, but if it persists please don't hesitate to have it looked at!
Jul '95: Kissimmee/Keys Oct '96/Oct '97/Aug '05/Oct '07: Kissimmee. May '98: Kissimmee Oct '01: RotondaOct 2012:Kissimmee/Anna Maria IslandSep '14: Davenport/RotondaOct '16: Cape Coral/Spring Hill Sep '17: Kissimmee/Rotonda Oct ‘18: Oregon/California Sep ‘19: Highlands Reserve/Bradenton Feb '22: Sunridge Woods Oct '23: New England Road Trip
Manc_Chris is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List