Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 26 Sep 19, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
dadio
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Hi just checked our flights for November going out direct it's economy light but returning via atlana it says economy classic ATL to man and economy standard MCO to ATL does this mean we get check in luggage on return leg
Thanks
dadio is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 19, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
dadio
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Ps I've been able to book seats for both return flights no extra charges but doesn't mention checked luggage
dadio is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 19, 05:02 PM  
Link to this Post
stace
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dadio View Post
Ps I've been able to book seats for both return flights no extra charges but doesn't mention checked luggage
i texted virgin last night on there text service 07481339184 to ask this as it said standard for the delta flight and gave the my klm booking ref and they confirmed i have luggage for all flights so i will save this in case anyone queries it maybe just give them a text then you have it in black and white

stacey

ps - please do let me know how the flight and luggage all goes when you get there or get back - I am flying in december and it is my first indirect flight
stace is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 19, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
dadio
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Will do no problems we are going to pay for seats outbound £30 each so still ahead lol
Old 26 Sep 19, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
stace
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dadio View Post
Will do no problems we are going to pay for seats outbound £30 each so still ahead lol
it has let me book all mine free of charge - well except the virgin outbound as we are sitting upstairs so have to pay extra anyway for that?

I booked the virgin seats on the virgin site and delta ones on delta site

You should be able to do it free also?
stace is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 19, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
married2mm
Imagineer

married2mm's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Did you book directly with klm or through skyscanner or similar?

I’m tempted...
married2mm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 19, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
stace
Imagineer

Mobile

Hi
I booked direct with klm I first asked them to hold the flights for 24 hours without payment they then gave me the booking ref which I put into virgin Atlantic which confirmed it said economy classic and then I made the payment to confirm the booking with klm direct via a link I did it on klm chat

Stacey
Old 29 Sep 19, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
tylergeorgia
Apprentice Imagineer

I’ve booked this morning and my Virgin paperwork says classic and when I log on to manage by booking, it definitely shows classic economy.

We don’t go till May 2020, so who ever goes before that can they please update with how they get on
Old 29 Sep 19, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by DisneyPete View Post
VA extra baggage charges are:
£45 for first bag
£65 for second bag ( I think)
Yes that's right, we paid this in July. Could only add it at check in and paid 24hrs before departure and paid at airport at bag drop coming bac k as no internet so didn't do 24 check in.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 19, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
dadio
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We book via sky scanner and Expedia