Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 24 Dec 20, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
BestMCOhomes
Getting to know the DIBB

Hi all. I wanted to come onto this thread as I work for OrlandoAttractions.com in the UK office and was concerned to read people saying that we were not replying to emails. This is categorically not the case. We reply to all emails sent to us. It would not be in our interest as a company to not reply to clients and leave them unsure of what is happening. We do know that sometimes our email responses go into junk / spam folders. Sometimes also they do not get through at all...but we always reply. If there comes a point where any client feels they have not had a response then just pick up the phone. We have remained open Monday to Friday from 9am until 5.30pm throughout the pandemic. Refunds are taking a long time and we are sorry for that. It is as frustrating for us as it is for our clients. If we could refund everyone straight away then of course we would, but unfortunately we are reliant on the credits coming back from suppliers. Just for reference, two weeks ago we received a bit of money back from Disney for tickets we returned to them in May. We are working very hard to get everything resolved and we absolutely promise that everyone will get refunded as soon as we possibly can.

I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a much more promising 2021.

With very best wishes.
BestMCOhomes is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 20, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Aubrey
Gone all Goofy

Maybe you could check Tony's inbox and look for my email dated 14/10 at 08:06 to which I've had no response...
Aubrey is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 20, 11:37 AM  
Link to this Post
BestMCOhomes
Getting to know the DIBB

Originally Posted by Aubrey View Post
Maybe you could check Tony's inbox and look for my email dated 14/10 at 08:06 to which I've had no response...
I am more than happy to check for you but I cannot tell who you are from your dibb handle. Perhaps you could forward me the email you sent to simon@orlandoattractions.com and I will gladly look into this for you. But again, I must stress that if you have not had the response for whatever reason then you are welcome to call us. We have been open throughout.

Edited at 11:39 AM.
BestMCOhomes is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 20, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Aubrey
Gone all Goofy

Given your above info there's little point as I'm sure you would say the same in the email as you have here but I appreciate you responding via this media
Aubrey is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 20, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
BestMCOhomes
Getting to know the DIBB

Originally Posted by Aubrey View Post
Given your above info there's little point as I'm sure you would say the same in the email as you have here but I appreciate you responding via this media
I am trying to help. Believe it or not we are trying our best to help resolve things for clients. I want to get things resolved for you so please forward your email so that I can help.