Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 4 Dec 20, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
m3gt2
Excited about Disney

July 2022?

Hi, are any sites taking bookings for July 2022? I would want it to be fully refundable as I hope to snag a bargain BA flydrive when they are available like I did 3 years ago 😊 thanks
m3gt2 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 20, 01:30 AM  
Link to this Post
DFCH-Andy
DIBB Advertiser
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by m3gt2 View Post
Hi, are any sites taking bookings for July 2022? I would want it to be fully refundable as I hope to snag a bargain BA flydrive when they are available like I did 3 years ago 😊 thanks
Yes, I have prices available for 2022. No deposit and free cancellations.

www.discountfloridacarhire.co.uk
DFCH-Andy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 20, 08:46 AM  
Link to this Post
m3gt2
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by DFCH-Andy View Post
Yes, I have prices available for 2022. No deposit and free cancellations.
Thanks, I've just looked at your site, could you please tell me the difference between inclusive and gold with hertz rentals, is it just extra drivers and a tank of fuel? If so how much would 1 extra driver be on inclusive? Thanks
m3gt2 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 21, 01:41 AM  
Link to this Post
m3gt2
Excited about Disney

Andy, I think you may have a Y2K21 bug!
Old 1 Jan 21, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
DFCH-Andy
DIBB Advertiser
- DIBB Advertiser -

Bargain!

Sorry, missed your other message... Yes, only difference between the packages is the number of drivers and fuel policy... Inclusive includes 1 driver (driver and spouse with Alamo). Collect & return full of fuel.

Gold includes 4 drivers and tank of fuel so collect full, return empty.

Alamo charge $10 per day for an additional driver. Hertz charge circa $13 and capped at $189.

DFCH-Andy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 21, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post
m3gt2
Excited about Disney

Just checked to see if the prices had changed on the reservations I've made with Andy and Hertz are no longer showing, I've also checked this summer and no prices. Is that a glitch or have they stopped rentals?
Old 20 Feb 21, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post
DFCH-Andy
DIBB Advertiser
- DIBB Advertiser -

Just checked to see if the prices had changed on the reservations I've made with Andy and Hertz are no longer showing, I've also checked this summer and no prices. Is that a glitch or have they stopped rentals?
Glitch by the looks of it... Hertz still appear through my offline system, although not as far ahead as July 2022. I'm sure they'll reappear shortly.

Old 20 Feb 21, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
m3gt2
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by DFCH-Andy View Post
Glitch by the looks of it... Hertz still appear through my offline system, although not as far ahead as July 2022. I'm sure they'll reappear shortly.
I did think that. The prices do seem strange, they have fluctuated by a £ or 2 day to day which I put down to currency changes but then all of a sudden the price shot up by about £60!
Old 24 Feb 21, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
m3gt2
Excited about Disney

Hi Andy, did you look into the Hertz glitch at all as they still aren't displayed? Cheers
Old 24 Feb 21, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
DFCH-Andy
DIBB Advertiser
- DIBB Advertiser -

Hi Andy, did you look into the Hertz glitch at all as they still aren't displayed? Cheers
The Hertz price glitch was sorted out quite a while ago and things returned to normal... however the Hertz prices disappeared from the online prices last week. Hopefully be back online soon. They're still showing on my offline system.