Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 27 Apr 20, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Hels80
VIP Dibber

Mobile Can anyone recommend me a good pillow?

Random q I guess, but I really am in need of a new pillow. I sleep on my side mostly, so... Anyone got any recommendations for a good side sleeper pillow? Price wise, I’m willing to consider expensive ones if it will help my back and shoulders!
Best Western I drive 1997, Regal Palms 2009, Wedding at Beuna Vista Palace 04/08/09, Coco Key 2010, Art of Animation, RPR Universal, Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014, RPR & Disney's Swan 2017, Rosen Inn @ Pointe, Hard Rock Hotel, Port Orleans French 2018.

DLP: :
Best Western MLV 2007, Hotel Cheyenne 2008, Sequoia Lodge 2010, Dream Castle 2011, Kyriad MLV Torcy 2012, Hotel El'ysee 2012, Hotel Cheyenne 2013, Sequoia Lodge 2015.
Hels80 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 20, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Anne K
Imagineer

Anne K's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

I had the same problem, tried lots of different kinds, then switched back to feather and I love them. Can punch them into the correct shape
Anne K is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 20, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

I’ve got The White Company feather pillow (as well as a Mammouth pillow). Like Anne says, you can kind of squish it Into the shape you want. I usually switch between the two during the night. I chuck one of the bed and when I wake up hot I switch for the cool one that I chucked of an hour previously.
marypoppins38 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 20, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

John Lewis own brand. I have soft/medium DH has medium/firm . I like to wrap my pillow around my head,
Old 27 Apr 20, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
djewkes
VIP Dibber

I’m a side sleeper and will only have feather pillows, give them a good shake every morning and when you go to bed your head just sinks into them, and they’re so easy to mould round how you want them... and I have to have 2...

May 2012 3 weeks Highgate villa, RPR & Barefoot Beach Resort
May 2010 2 weeks The Point Orlando Resort & Clearwater
djewkes is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 20, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Helen J
Imagineer

I've got the mammoth supersoft slim pillow and my DH has got the mammoth supersoft lofted pillow, the only difference is his is thicker.

These pillows are amazing, they are expensive - £90 to £100, but we've had ours for nearly 4 years now, and they still look and feel like new. They are excellent quality, but the only problem is, I have to take mine everywhere with me now, I can't sleep without it.
Old 27 Apr 20, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
orlando_newbie
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I have an Eve memory foam pillow. I invested in it after developing a frozen shoulder and having problems sleeping and getting comfortable. It’s recommended for side sleepers. I love it, it’s really supportive.
evesleep/memory-fo...urable-product

Sept 2015 - Terrace Ridge; July 2013 - Bella Vida;
June/July 2011 & 2012 - Sandy Ridge; June 2010 - Floridays Resort
orlando_newbie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 20, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
dreamadream
Imagineer

We really like our Simba pillows. You can adapt them to your own preference as the filling is removable. It offers great support, im a side sleeper and hubby is a back one, no issues for either of us
dreamadream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 20, 07:18 AM  
Link to this Post
stecee
Imagineer

We have John Lewis feather pillows, I can’t remember the exact name of them. They were quite expensive but are so comfortable, it was worth every penny.
'Oct 97 Days inn main gate west, June '02 Days inn main gate west, Dec '05 All star movie resort, Aug '07 Caribbean Beach Resort, Sept '09 Port Orleans Riverside, Oct'10 Tour then villa at Highgate, May '12 Emerald Island villa. Oct '14 The Keys then SSR.
stecee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 20, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
shamu1
Imagineer

shamu1's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
I like the pillows in premier inn. so was really pleased when I found out you can buy them on there web site. also bought the mattress from there web site as well both are great