Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 29 Dec 20, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by happytraveller View Post
I too thought it was Eloise and was really shocked to see it was Penelope. I then had a wild moment when I thought it was the queen

I do hope the Duke is still in it though. It won't be the same without him
I thought it was The Queen (or her manservant) several times
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 20, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mollybogle View Post
The guy that played the duke was in a show called for the people about lawyers, he played almost the same kind of character. I just didn’t see them as a couple she looked about 15, I just don’t think he would go for someone like her
I disagree and actually think they made the perfect couple - great casting IMHO . I totally bought their story
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Dec 20, 12:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
I disagree and actually think they made the perfect couple - great casting IMHO . I totally bought their story
I thought they made a great couple and her mum is Sally Webster in Corrie. I am sad I’ve finished it now!
Old 30 Dec 20, 01:08 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
Ok, I would make the worst detective may I ask what made you consider her? I thought she was sweet but definitely not ruthless.

I did read an article about the show and they inferred that each new season would focus on the next youngest Bridgerton child and their ‘season’. Which would mean Eloise would be next, which would be super entertaining.

The Duke is very watchable.
The books are not in age order. Because they have messed with the story a bit it's hard to know which way they will go. (Whitledown isn't identified until a much later point).

It should be Anthony's next if trying to keep to the original story ISH.

Edited at 01:10 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 21, 02:54 AM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

So I have just finished the series and if you note what time it is, yes I binge watched them all. You can tell I’m not working at the moment 😂
I absolutely loved it! I also had the same questions as you Michelle, will the Featheringtons be homeless now?
I do hope the Duke is in the next series as he is very easy on the eye, totally dreamy! Jim came home from work whilst a certain steamy scene was on and wondered what on Earth I was watching. He simply said, “I see you’ve had a productive day” 🤣
I hope the next one is about Anthony as he is gorge too!

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 21, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post
JessBlu
Imagineer

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
So I have just finished the series and if you note what time it is, yes I binge watched them all. You can tell I’m not working at the moment 😂
I absolutely loved it! I also had the same questions as you Michelle, will the Featheringtons be homeless now?
I do hope the Duke is in the next series as he is very easy on the eye, totally dreamy! Jim came home from work whilst a certain steamy scene was on and wondered what on Earth I was watching. He simply said, “I see you’ve had a productive day” 🤣

My hubbie did the same then I thought if I came home and caught him watching babe Channel would it be taken in the same way ... interesting
JessBlu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 21, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Melanie R
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Mobile

I’m reading the books at the moment - I think it would be hard for them to do out of order as there would be spoilers, so if that’s the case, Anthony would be next 😊

Duchess Adventures! - Trip report index
Melanie R is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 21, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

After those books are finished there are a couple of lady whitledown focussed books which are good too.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 21, 02:17 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

I enjoyed watching it, my hubby said it looked like a cross between Gossip Girl and Downton😆
I must go and find the books to read.
I would start watching a Discovery of Witches on Sky if you have it... I loved the first season but sadly don’t have Sky-I suggested my friend might want to FaceTime me while she watches it!
OB1LukeLucas is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 21, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Oh Alicia it was brilliant wasn’t it! I also binge watched it, which made me sad, as it was over too fast. Fingers crossed that there is a second series and that The Duke features regularly.

Adam did occasionally raise his eyebrow, some of the scenes were very steamy. That is hilarious about Jim
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List