Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 8 Dec 19, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Br'er Bear
Very Serious Dibber

Target Gift card offer today only 10% saving, can also use your $ PayPal

For those who shop at Target you might be interested in their one day offer today, 10% off Target gift cards.

Target gift cards can also be received electronically and can be paid by credit card or by PayPal, so especially good for those who already have dollars in their PayPal account.

target/c/target-gift...ave10onTargetG

We just purchased one and paid for it by PayPal dollars with no problems. Can also add a message, send to someone else and on a date in the future.

And because annual dues are payable soon this is also a reminder for those with a dollar balance in their PayPal account as you can purchase Disney egift cards from Target which can be credited towards annual dues. We wrote about this earlier this year at https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1122498

**Offer restrictions: Target GiftCards purchased during 10% off offer may be redeemed starting Monday, December 9 at 10am Central. Offer valid for up to $300 in Target GiftCard purchases ($30 maximum discount) per household. Minimum GiftCard purchase is $10 per card. Limit one transaction up to $300 in Target GiftCards on Target.com.

Edited at 03:08 PM.
Br'er Bear is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 19, 10:47 PM  
Link to this Post
timnlaura
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Can you only purchase it with a US PayPal? We have been trying to place an order with target and it keeps coming back with a technical problem.
timnlaura is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 19, 01:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Br'er Bear
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by timnlaura View Post
Can you only purchase it with a US PayPal? We have been trying to place an order with target and it keeps coming back with a technical problem.
Hi,

If it's just for egift cards and not something physical then while today we just purchased the Taget egift card through PayPal, we did back in April used both PayPal and then our Post Office credit card and both worked okay.

Make sure you are going through Target International. intl.target
Which states...
I'm shipping to:
Click United States
I'd like to see prices in: U.S.Dollars
Click the red box OK .

I've pasted below part of our original posts #5 and while that references PayPal the credit card payment was I think similar.
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1122498

Target is your only option so first go to...

intl.target

At the top of the page it should state I'm shipping to: US, and I'd like to see prices in: US Dollars, click OK.

In the search box type disney egift card email and click search.

The first choice should be the red carded Disney Gift Card eGift (Email Delivery)option $25.00 - $500.00.

Click choose option and a pop up window should open, suggest you select $25 as a test and click add to cart, then click view cart and checkout.

The next page should be your cart and order summary, click I'm ready to check out and that should take you to a Sign-in page.

Click creat an account.

Add email, first and last names, but leave out Mobile which is optional and click create password.

That should then take you back to page 2 of 3 Payment.

Options are credit/debit card and PayPal.

Click the PayPal icon and a new box appears, click Pay with PayPal which takes you to PayPal to log in and complete the purchase.

Added
I've not tried anything physical from Target but for that I think you go through borderfree which is not really Target items but from other stores such as Gap, Banana Republic, Dillard's, Macy's, WWE Shop, Old Navy to name a few and register first at borderfree/account/register/ and there's shipping costs and possibly duty to consider.

Edited at 01:34 AM.
Br'er Bear is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List