Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 16 Feb 20, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

The Warner Bros tour looked amazing, I’m so pleased you got to see Lorelai’s house. I love Gilmore Girls too-shame you couldn’t actually get a coffee in Luke’s! The studios seem a really great experience. Malibu looks beautiful in the photos, shame it wasn’t as good in real life.
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 20, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
We would love to do the Warner Brothers tour, I love all the houses and the sets you were able to visit, Friends and Big Bang look brilliant. Sorry to hear about your hip, ocean waves can be powerful and unpredictable Rock and Brews looks delicious, it always amazes me how cold they have the air conditioning in Restaurants- I always take a sweater to dinner as I hate being cold. Who doesn’t love a late night Walmart shop!
The WB tour was definitely one of my highlights from the holiday. I couldn't believe I was standing in the exact spot they have filmed some of my favourite ever shows and films
I'm so incredibly unfit it's no surprise I did myself an injury. That wasn't even the worst one of the holiday
It's a real bugbear of mine in US restaurants that the aircon is Baltic, it makes the food go cold so quickly!

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 20, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
The Warner Bros tour looked amazing, I’m so pleased you got to see Lorelai’s house. I love Gilmore Girls too-shame you couldn’t actually get a coffee in Luke’s! The studios seem a really great experience. Malibu looks beautiful in the photos, shame it wasn’t as good in real life.
I have watched the entire series of Gilmore Girls about 6 times now so you can imagine my delight at standing outside of her house. That was another real pinch me moment
Malibu is very picturesque but the beach was nowhere near what I was expecting. Turns out we went to the wrong one

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 20, 03:27 AM  
Link to this Post
tracynoe
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I’m loving this trip report . When we did the tour in 2017, Big Bang was still filming ( we are huge fans) . The guide said we were really lucky because they were having a break in filming so she could take us in but strictly no photos as the scenes were set for the next series. Just brilliant.
Sorry about your hip, hope it improved quickly
tracynoe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 20, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by tracynoe View Post
I’m loving this trip report . When we did the tour in 2017, Big Bang was still filming ( we are huge fans) . The guide said we were really lucky because they were having a break in filming so she could take us in but strictly no photos as the scenes were set for the next series. Just brilliant.
Sorry about your hip, hope it improved quickly
Thank you so much for reading. The tour is excellent isn’t it? You were so lucky to take a sneak peek into the set of Big Bang, there was nothing filming the day we went which was a shame.
Thankfully the hip was better after a few days!

IG - alicialanesmith