Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
New Mid-Day Magic Tickets for Autumn 2019

Not sure whether this has already been posted - apologies if it has.

Starting today, Walt Disney World has a new ticket on offer. The “Mid-Day Magic Ticket,” allows guests to enter the theme parks from 12pm. Two, three, and four day Mid-Day Magic tickets are available, and dates of the start of tickets must begin on or before 15th December 2019.
  • 2-Day Mid-Day Magic Ticket: Valid for admission after 12pm. 2-day Mid-Day Magic Tickets are available from $88 per day plus tax (from $176 total plus tax) and expire four (4) days after the selected start date.
  • 3-Day Mid-Day Magic Ticket: Valid for admission to after 12pm. 3-day Mid-Day Magic tickets are available from $84 per day plus tax (from $252 total plus tax) and expire five (5) days after the selected start date.
  • 4-Day Mid-Day Magic Ticket: Valid for admission after 12pm. 4-day Mid-Day Magic tickets are available from $79 per day plus tax (from $316 total plus tax) and expire seven (7) days after the selected start date.
Guests who use the Mid-Day Magic ticket options can book fastpasses for the afternoon and evening hours on their park days.

Park Hopper and Park Hopper Plus options are available to be added to the Mid-Day Magic ticket. With the Park Hopper Plus option, guest admission to the Disney water parks and other activities and experiences is allowed after 12pm.

These tickets are available on the gate and from Disney’s US website. See here for more info:

disneyparks.disney.go/bl...-after-12-p-m/

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 19, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Good option & price too, as they include FP’s
ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 19, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

That’s quite interesting for those on a budget.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 19, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Mel49
Imagineer

Mel49's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
First I've heard off it but I've already booked a one day ticket at AK and MNSSHP for MK fix or I might have considered it.

At least it adds another option for people who don't want to spend all day in the park and encouraging off-site guests to arrive later in the day while they have EMH each day.
Mel49 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 19, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Mel49 View Post
First I've heard off it but I've already booked a one day ticket at AK and MNSSHP for MK fix or I might have considered it.
I think Disney only announced these tickets yesterday. And I don’t think they’ve done them before. Hence why you won’t have heard of them.

It does make me wonder whether Disney are trying to attract more people over the Autumn period? And, if so, it might indicate that they are worried Galaxy’s Edge isn’t going to attract as many guests as they thought.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 19, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
CosmicGirl
Apprentice Imagineer

They had to announce reduced attendance numbers just a few weeks ago so I'm guessing this is an attempt to avoid having to announce that twice in a row.
CosmicGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 19, 03:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Originally Posted by CosmicGirl View Post
They had to announce reduced attendance numbers just a few weeks ago so I'm guessing this is an attempt to avoid having to announce that twice in a row.
I thought the reduced attendance was at Disneyland over on California, not Disneyworld? Or has WDW also had reduced attendance?

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Old 16 Aug 19, 03:11 PM  
Link to this Post
CosmicGirl
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
I thought the reduced attendance was at Disneyland over on California, not Disneyworld? Or has WDW also had reduced attendance?
If I'm not mistaken the official word was "domestic parks". And I believe DLP was the only one which had done better over the quarter.
CosmicGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 19, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
taffs travels
VIP Dibber

I will take a look at these as we only have MNSSHP tickets for October. we prefer the parks after 4pm when it goes cooler anyway.
How does $88 compare to a standard base ticket? when i click the link it only takes me to the UK 14 day tickets
taffs travels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 19, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by taffs travels View Post
I will take a look at these as we only have MNSSHP tickets for October. we prefer the parks after 4pm when it goes cooler anyway.
How does $88 compare to a standard base ticket? when i click the link it only takes me to the UK 14 day tickets
The standard prices (including tax) are shown here:

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/Wal...ces-p-858.html

The price depends on the date but the cheapest 2-Day Base ticket is $213 plus tax - which is about $106 per day.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~