Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 13 Oct 19, 07:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Ash
Imagineer

We like to rent a boat at one of the monorail resorts and take it out on to Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake. When the kids were younger we would rent 2 mouse boats now we rent 1 pontoon.
Old 14 Oct 19, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Tinkjon View Post
I said cocktails at the Poly and then go to the beach - but I actually meant get a cocktail in a plastic cup and take it to the beach with you. It was lovely sitting on the beach with a Lapu Lapu and watchintg the fireworks!
Oh this is a good idea! im going to add that to my list thank you

Originally Posted by Andybear View Post
Last month I bought sweets/chocolate from each country in Epcot World Showcase. I didn't eat any out there, brought it all home and am gradually working my way through it all! Choosing it all was good fun 😀

OH now thats a good idea! good thing for when your home and something to remember the trip about!

Originally Posted by magickate View Post
We're going to play midship detective on the cruise, have signed up for a fish extender group & may try Palo. I've booked the candy sushi at Epcot & after fireworks dessert party at MK to try.
I would love to try the midship detective again something i keep saying i'll do it and never do!
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 19, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Originally Posted by Talland 2016 View Post
Have you tried the mini golf and the illuminated pageant on the lake
We love the mini golf but whats the illuminated pageant? is this the water parade at outside of magic kingdom?
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 19, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Originally Posted by Alwaysdisley View Post
Have you stayed for the kiss goodnight at MK? This was our new thing one trip, not spectacular but glad I have done it.
We did the Segway tour at fort wilderness and really liked that too.
I have seen this but my partner hasnt maybe something i could add in! How was that did you enjoy it what did it include?

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I've been looking at new challenges we can do for our next trip. We've done the 4 park challenge and it was fab so I'm keen to try something different too.

I recently watched a you tube video by AllEars.net where the vlogger did all of the FP attractions in MK in one day. She made one FP and then as soon as scanning in made another and so on repeating the process all day. She didn't ride anything other than the FP attractions and didn't do anything more than once. But she did ride every single one, it was something like 23 FP in the end. It seemed like a fun day and I didn't think it would be possible to do all those attractions in one day.
OH i really like that idea we are going to try 5 parks challenge again this time with different rules however i really like this diea! thank you ill keep this in mind
Old 14 Oct 19, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
Not a cheap one but good for a shorter parks trip. Me and my daughter did the Sum of All Thrills tour. Three parks and some major rides covered and includes lunch. However only a QS one. It’s a fast paced day not for anyone with mobility issues but it’s fun entering the parks via back entrances and jumping all the queues. We went into AK after the tour and used 3 FPP so covered four parks in a day with most of the thrill rides. Much fun.
I haven't seen this i will take a look! we like fast paced days so this would work for us! thank you!

Originally Posted by Disney Ash View Post
We like to rent a boat at one of the monorail resorts and take it out on to Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake. When the kids were younger we would rent 2 mouse boats now we rent 1 pontoon.
Ive read about people renting the boats there it does look fun! thank you
Old 14 Oct 19, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Alwaysdisley
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Elsa42 View Post
I have seen this but my partner hasnt maybe something i could add in! How was that did you enjoy it what did it include?
Segway tour was good, you do a tour of the resort and visit the stables and learn a bit about the horses before heading further out for a view of MK across the water. The guide was full of interesting Disney facts, as so many are and you get a pin for the tour. You get decent amount of time on the segways.
Alwaysdisley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 19, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

Lake Apopka wildlife drive is a good morning out and it’s free. Silver Moon drive in movie theatre at Lakeland. Baseball match. Day trip to the beach. Don’t know if you’ve tried it, but we love a visit to Twistee Treat for an ice cream on the way home after the fireworks. Kissimmee go karts are also great fun. Amphicars at Disney Springs.

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 19, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Talland 2016
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Elsa42 View Post
We love the mini golf but whats the illuminated pageant? is this the water parade at outside of magic kingdom?
Yep that’s the one
Talland 2016 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 19, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
cameroon95
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Mobile

Have you went to the blue Man group yet at universal ? I honestly had put it off for years and it is really really good , well worth a family trip and the humour sits well with everyone .

You also mentioned HHN - absolutely amazing and my parents starting taking me when I was 12 ,been booked since and I'm 34 now .

I would recommend going to Busch gardens aswell for howl o scream