Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 12 Oct 19, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
SlinkyDog73
Having Dinner with Goofy

Heard not a sausage from LLoyds. Messaged them and was told I would hear within 45 days.. that is not being payed, that is being told what they have decided.

i see the CAA will have refunded all the DD folks by monday..
SlinkyDog73 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 19, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
jojo68
Trying for More Ears

Got a call from HALIFAX this morning to say that my card will be credited within 3-5 days but the funds will be frozen for 45 days, in case TC dispute the refund, she did say that as they have gone into liquidation that would be highly unlikely.
I have booked additional fights which I was hoping this would cover, they said they would waiver any interest charges

I logged my initial Section 75 claim on the 23.9.19 if that helps anyone with time scales, although I did call yesterday to after an update so not sure if that triggered anything off.

Jo
jojo68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Shani
Imagineer

I had an email at 7.30am today to tell me I had a document waiting to be read in my HSBC account. Logged in, and they say they've credited my account with the full amount for my flights - over £6.5k (for 12 flights, on 2 bookings, so obviously I'm only a passenger on one of the bookings).

It's not actually showing yet, but it's Sunday, so I'm guessing it'll show tomorrow.

They do go on to say words to the effect of "if they find out I could use the services they'll take the money back".

The claiming process was much simpler than it seems to have been for other banks. I just had to fill in an online form and submit it digitally. I did that around lunch time the day TC collapsed.

Just need to wait for my flights to be released now (returning 12/10/20) and I can breathe again!
2022 - Margaritaville & RPR --- 2023 - Villa & RPR & Surfside
Shani is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 19, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
shanna
A Guest at All-Stars

Received a text from Nat West credit card this morning stating they are still in the process of reviewing all claims received on 23/09/2019, apologies for delay and will be in touch with an update by 31st October.
shanna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 19, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Shell52
Trainee Dibber

Anybody else still waiting for a refund from Tesco? Nothing yet, and no correspondence from them to give us any idea of timescales.
Shell52 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 19, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderellas
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I received a call from virgin money saying I needed to send all the invoice pages for the flights. I only sent the first copy showing names and times etc!. At least they are looking at it although they said could take up to 45 days and they will see if I’m eligible 😳. Better be!
Cinderellas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 19, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Pieski2010
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Originally Posted by SlinkyDog73 View Post
Heard not a sausage from LLoyds. Messaged them and was told I would hear within 45 days.. that is not being payed, that is being told what they have decided.

i see the CAA will have refunded all the DD folks by monday..
I had a missed call from the dispute team last Thursday morning so I rang them Thursday dinner time gave my booking reference and a few other details and was told the refund would be in my account in 3-5 days. Woke up Friday morning and it was refunded. I would maybe ring up Lloyds and ask to speak to dispute team might hurry it up a bit
Pieski2010 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 19, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Gemini157
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

I contacted Barclaycard by Secure Message at the weekend.
Today I had a response. They confirmed that my form was there and the Dispute Team are handling it.
No hint as to when however.
Gemini157 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 19, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
jenzo
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Pieski2010 View Post
I had a missed call from the dispute team last Thursday morning so I rang them Thursday dinner time gave my booking reference and a few other details and was told the refund would be in my account in 3-5 days. Woke up Friday morning and it was refunded. I would maybe ring up Lloyds and ask to speak to dispute team might hurry it up a bit
That's great news although frustrating for those who have heard nothing yet considering from my experience, they took all that kind of information when I first put the claim in.
jenzo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 19, 11:58 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Shell52 View Post
Anybody else still waiting for a refund from Tesco? Nothing yet, and no correspondence from them to give us any idea of timescales.
I'm still waiting for Tesco too. I've been checking multiple times a day.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List